Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
Or join one of our email listsDetails here.
- The Passion of Bradley Manning; Chase Madar W.I.S.E. tour – a round-up of the events
- Last Pretrial Vigil for BRAD on THURS 23RD MAY…and a look back at what we have been up to together since first we began…
- Bradley Manning and San Fransisco Pride. A Statement from Peter Tatchell. And some thoughts.
- Chase Madar – author of The Passion Bradley Manning – coming to London. And Cardiff. And Edinburgh. And Bristol. Why this matters to us. Events! Join in! Learn more!
- Free Bradley Manning! Free Truth! Friday 12th April 5pm US Embassy
- Julian Assange to speak at ‘MODERN WARFARE EXPOSED’ 6th April. Other speakers include Ian Cobain, Chris Cole and Ben Griffin. PLUS listing of other ‘anti-drones’ events through April.
- Sweden, UK: it’s political asylum – deal with it! Julian Assange, onward extradition and the intransigence of Sweden…
- BRADLEY MANNING’S MISSION, Bradley’s words in Bradley’s voice….spread the news.
- Bradley Manning sets off a storm
- BRADLEY MANNING: TAKING RESPONSIBILITY, a statement read into the record of history
- BRADLEY MANNING’S 1000 DAYS MARKED IN Wales,Ireland, Scotland and England.
- Say it together, people! FREE BRAD! New to print for Feb23 – 1000 DAYS POSTER and other resources…
- FEB 23:1000 DAYS TOO LONG! FREE BRADLEY MANNING! (what’s going down and where)
- Bradley Manning: No speedy trial this – US EMBASSY, LONDON 16th JAN – be there!
- Bradley Manning v USG cont: Whistleblower Defence under Threat.
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- Report from Bradley Manning’s last hearing before June 3 trial May 21, 2013 Nathan L Fuller
- Get on the bus for Bradley. June 1, 2013 May 21, 2013 admin
- Update 5/16/13: Media in uproar after government spies on journalists May 16, 2013 admin
- Update 5/15/13: What Benjamin Franklin and Bradley Manning have in common May 15, 2013 Owen Wiltshire
- June 1-8: Take part in the week of action for Bradley Manning May 15, 2013 Owen Wiltshire
- RT @molinogroup: Show one of #desert_play @BikeShedTheatre is done! Thanks to all who came - and if you weren't here tonight, we're on unti… 3 hours ago
- RT @ulvdis: RT@wikileaks Stockholm Internet freedom Forum is on now run by US informer Swedish FM @CarlBildt Guess which organisation is e… 4 hours ago
- RT @ulvdis: RT:@ioerror The response from @carlbildt was essentially that we all know what will happen to Julian #Assange. Chilling. #svpol… 4 hours ago
- RT @ulvdis: RT@ioerror I also asked if Sweden would extradite #Assange to the US when we operate death camps (eg: #gitmo) and have the deat… 4 hours ago
- RT @ulvdis: RT:@ioerror I asked for clarification about why Sweden won't send people to question #assange in London as they do in other cas… 4 hours ago
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Free Bradley Manning! End the Wars! Saturday 17 December, from 2pm at the US Embassy in London. Closest tube is Bond Street. [Summary of WISE area actions for Bradley Manning on 17 Dec here.] * SPEAKERS * MUSIC * OPEN … Continue reading
54 MEPs (update: at least 64 now) including Jill Evans and Derek Vaughan of Wales, Paul Murphy and Nessa Childers of Ireland, Jean Lambert, Keith Taylor and Richard Howitt of England, have signed a letter addressed to: US President Barack … Continue reading
From 8.30am at the Royal Courts of Justice, The Strand, London Have a look at this article by Kellie Tranter about Julian Assange, including interview with Christine Assange. An anti-war solidarity vigil will be held outside the High Court/Royal Courts … Continue reading
Earlier this month, Michael Lyons, the navy medic who was sentenced to detention in Colchester Military Corrective Training Centre for refusing to take up arms and protesting the war in Afghanistan, was released. Michael Lyons was inspired to take action … Continue reading
A beefed up City of London police presence & deployed armed police greeted approx 15 activists demanding the freedom of Bradley Manning on the steps of St. Paul’s Cathedral on “U.S. Thanksgiving Day”. The U.S. Ambassador was attending the annual … Continue reading
Update 15 November 2011: Julian Assange’s team have raised the following points of law as grounds to appeal to the Supreme Court: 1) Whether a European Arrest Warrant issued by a partisan prosecutor working for the executive (i.e. not an … Continue reading
Catholic Workers and Veterans for Peace held an alternative Armistice Day event on Friday 11 November starting at the Occupy LSX site at St Paul’s Cathedral and concluding at the Bank of England. The ceremony outside the bank included naming … Continue reading
Outside the Royal Courts of Justice More photos here. Members of Catholic Worker communities, Anonymous, Veterans for Peace, anti-war, freedom of information and Occupy London activists gathered outside the High Court, London in solidarity with Julian Assange on Wed. Nov … Continue reading
Assange’s appeal against extradition to Sweden has been turned down at the High Court in London this morning. Assange has 14 days to appeal to the Supreme Court against the ruling if he can show that there are issues at … Continue reading
Julian Assange will hear the outcome of his extradition appeal at the Royal Courts of Justice, The Strand, London on Wed 2nd November. Solidarity demo and vigil from 8.30am. Please support if you can. Ruling on the appeal of extradition … Continue reading