Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
Or join one of our email listsDetails here.
- The Passion of Bradley Manning; Chase Madar W.I.S.E. tour – a round-up of the events
- Last Pretrial Vigil for BRAD on THURS 23RD MAY…and a look back at what we have been up to together since first we began…
- Bradley Manning and San Fransisco Pride. A Statement from Peter Tatchell. And some thoughts.
- Chase Madar – author of The Passion Bradley Manning – coming to London. And Cardiff. And Edinburgh. And Bristol. Why this matters to us. Events! Join in! Learn more!
- Free Bradley Manning! Free Truth! Friday 12th April 5pm US Embassy
- Julian Assange to speak at ‘MODERN WARFARE EXPOSED’ 6th April. Other speakers include Ian Cobain, Chris Cole and Ben Griffin. PLUS listing of other ‘anti-drones’ events through April.
- Sweden, UK: it’s political asylum – deal with it! Julian Assange, onward extradition and the intransigence of Sweden…
- BRADLEY MANNING’S MISSION, Bradley’s words in Bradley’s voice….spread the news.
- Bradley Manning sets off a storm
- BRADLEY MANNING: TAKING RESPONSIBILITY, a statement read into the record of history
- BRADLEY MANNING’S 1000 DAYS MARKED IN Wales,Ireland, Scotland and England.
- Say it together, people! FREE BRAD! New to print for Feb23 – 1000 DAYS POSTER and other resources…
- FEB 23:1000 DAYS TOO LONG! FREE BRADLEY MANNING! (what’s going down and where)
- Bradley Manning: No speedy trial this – US EMBASSY, LONDON 16th JAN – be there!
- Bradley Manning v USG cont: Whistleblower Defence under Threat.
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- What We Steal Secrets leaves out May 24, 2013 Nathan L Fuller
- Update 5/23/13: Coalition challenges Manning trial secrecy in civilian court; Nobel Peace Prize petition May 23, 2013 Nathan L Fuller
- Update 5/22/13: Whistle-blower supporters plan mass demo at Ft. Meade (advisory) May 22, 2013 Nathan L Fuller
- We need your feedback – a quick survey of Bradley supporters May 22, 2013 Owen Wiltshire
- Report from Bradley Manning’s last hearing before June 3 trial May 21, 2013 Nathan L Fuller
- RT @molinogroup: Delighted to see audience gathering around @WISEUpAction 's info stand ahead of #desert_play tonight! #freebrad http://t.c… 48 minutes ago
- RT @ggozad: "Surveillance doesn't limit freedom of expression because it's discreet" declared @carlbildt FM of Sweden and everyone felt rel… 1 hour ago
- RT @brennew: @WISEUpAction @MAMLondon: The RISE Against #Monsanto - GLOBAL MARCH MAY 25th >> youtu.be/3XN_81YLSUE #MAM #MAMLondon #oppose… 2 hours ago
- RT @molinogroup: Don't forget - we're also taking #desert_play to #london @TristanBates on Sun 9th June. Tickets here:http://t.co/4hwg3dypp… 2 hours ago
- In so many ways, Alex Gibney is no Oliver Stone. 13 hours ago
Monthly Archives: December 2011
On 29 December, 16 Catholic Workers closed and occupied the Main Entrance of Northwood Military Headquarters in the north London suburb of Northwood. Scott and Maria Albrecht, Henrietta Cullinan, John Lynes and Rachel Wood pitched tents, knelt and prayed in … Continue reading
Some extracts from solidarity messages collected in Wales during Bradley Manning’s pre-trial hearing The original message book and photo messages are being sent to Bradley Manning. Read the report from the Dec 16-19 days of action in Wales here. Thinking … Continue reading
In England and Wales, there were solidarity actions at the US Embassy in London, at NSA Menwith Hill in North Yorkshire, in Wrexham and in Cardiff in the run-up to and during Bradley Manning’s pre-trial hearing at Fort Meade, Maryland, … Continue reading
We marked the start of Bradley Manning’s pre-trial hearing and his 24th birthday in Wales with four days of solidarity action: in Wrexham on Friday morning and in Cardiff on Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Bradley Manning has strong Welsh connections: … Continue reading
‘Thank You Bradley Manning’ flag on the perimeter fence at NSA Menwith Hill near Harrogate North Yorkshire UK Lindis Percy, of the Campaign for the Accountability of American Bases (CAAB) was at the American information gathering and surveillance base at … Continue reading
Photo by Dan Viesnik. View more of Dan’s photos of the rally here. Bradley Manning’s Military Tribunal Article 32 (pre-military trial hearing) began a Ft. Meade Maryland on Friday Dec 16th, continued through the weekend and continues into this week. … Continue reading
Today, 16 December 2011, is the first day of Bradley Manning’s pre-trial hearing. This will be held against the backdrop of President Barack Obama having already declared Manning guilty without any judicial process. Bradley Manning has also been subjected to … Continue reading
Bydd Croes Ddu Anarchaidd Caerdydd a WISE Up for Bradley Manning yn cynnal stodin wybodaith ac yn cynnig bwyd am ddim tu allan i Farchnad Canolog Caerydd am un y prynhawn ymlaen ar ddydd Sadwrn 17eg o Rhagfyr. Fe fyddwn … Continue reading
Glasgow Love Police have called a solidarity vigil for Bradley Manning on 19 December, during his pre-trial hearing. Please come and show your support for Bradley Manning. Bring whatever you want! WHEN? December 19, 2011 at 6:00 PM WHERE? Donald … Continue reading
Above: Veterans and supporters gather at US Embassy on 13 December to demand the release of Bradley Manning. Michael Lyons pictured on left, Ben Griffin on right. Report Report from the Vigil by Veterans for Peace UK. Press Release from … Continue reading