Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
Or join one of our email listsDetails here.
- The Passion of Bradley Manning; Chase Madar W.I.S.E. tour – a round-up of the events
- Last Pretrial Vigil for BRAD on THURS 23RD MAY…and a look back at what we have been up to together since first we began…
- Bradley Manning and San Fransisco Pride. A Statement from Peter Tatchell. And some thoughts.
- Chase Madar – author of The Passion Bradley Manning – coming to London. And Cardiff. And Edinburgh. And Bristol. Why this matters to us. Events! Join in! Learn more!
- Free Bradley Manning! Free Truth! Friday 12th April 5pm US Embassy
- Julian Assange to speak at ‘MODERN WARFARE EXPOSED’ 6th April. Other speakers include Ian Cobain, Chris Cole and Ben Griffin. PLUS listing of other ‘anti-drones’ events through April.
- Sweden, UK: it’s political asylum – deal with it! Julian Assange, onward extradition and the intransigence of Sweden…
- BRADLEY MANNING’S MISSION, Bradley’s words in Bradley’s voice….spread the news.
- Bradley Manning sets off a storm
- BRADLEY MANNING: TAKING RESPONSIBILITY, a statement read into the record of history
- BRADLEY MANNING’S 1000 DAYS MARKED IN Wales,Ireland, Scotland and England.
- Say it together, people! FREE BRAD! New to print for Feb23 – 1000 DAYS POSTER and other resources…
- FEB 23:1000 DAYS TOO LONG! FREE BRADLEY MANNING! (what’s going down and where)
- Bradley Manning: No speedy trial this – US EMBASSY, LONDON 16th JAN – be there!
- Bradley Manning v USG cont: Whistleblower Defence under Threat.
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- What We Steal Secrets leaves out May 24, 2013 Nathan L Fuller
- Update 5/23/13: Coalition challenges Manning trial secrecy in civilian court; Nobel Peace Prize petition May 23, 2013 Nathan L Fuller
- Supporters of WikiLeaks whistleblower plan mass demonstration at Ft. Meade, June 1 May 22, 2013 Nathan L Fuller
- We need your feedback – a quick survey of Bradley supporters May 22, 2013 Owen Wiltshire
- Report from Bradley Manning’s last hearing before June 3 trial May 21, 2013 Nathan L Fuller
- RT @brennew: @WISEUpAction @MAMLondon: The RISE Against #Monsanto - GLOBAL MARCH MAY 25th >> youtu.be/3XN_81YLSUE #MAM #MAMLondon #oppose… 49 minutes ago
- RT @molinogroup: Don't forget - we're also taking #desert_play to #london @TristanBates on Sun 9th June. Tickets here:http://t.co/4hwg3dypp… 1 hour ago
- In so many ways, Alex Gibney is no Oliver Stone. 12 hours ago
- RT @TheOliverStone: I signed the Close Guantanamo ad for the @nytimes. Join me in ending torture. bit.ly/NYTad #closegitmo @thel… 12 hours ago
- RT @BMqueerfriends: @m_cetera @WeStealSecrets I wouldn’t be happy either; it’s a terrible script. 16 hours ago
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Vigil in London Ciaron O’Reilly reports: 25 folks gathered outside the U.S. embassy in London last evening (23 February) in solidarity with Bradley Manning. Those assembled included folks from Anonymous, Catholic Worker, London Guantánamo Campaign, Payday men’s network, Veterans for … Continue reading
Thursday 23 February, 5pm – 6pm Stand in solidarity with Bradley Manning in London as he is arraigned for Court Martial in the US. The Vigil will take place at the hour the arraignment is starting at Fort Meade, Maryland. … Continue reading
Read the full article here “one of the more significant documents of our time, removing the fog of war and revealing the true nature of 21st century asymmetrical warfare.” Due to sensationalised media reports, a lot of people are quite … Continue reading
Support Bradley Manning! Support Human Rights! Read the full call-out here. Get involved in organising and supporting events across Wales for Bradley Manning between 11 and 28 April. These events will be happening alongside the National Theatre Wales production By … Continue reading
Military officials have formally referred Bradley Manning’s case to Court Martial.
by Ciaron O’Reilly By the time I lived in community with Phil Berrigan, he was a wise old man. He had served many years in U.S. prisons for his nonviolent resistance to the Vietnam War and nuclear weapons – initiating … Continue reading