Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
Or join one of our email listsDetails here.
- The Passion of Bradley Manning; Chase Madar W.I.S.E. tour – a round-up of the events
- Last Pretrial Vigil for BRAD on THURS 23RD MAY…and a look back at what we have been up to together since first we began…
- Bradley Manning and San Fransisco Pride. A Statement from Peter Tatchell. And some thoughts.
- Chase Madar – author of The Passion Bradley Manning – coming to London. And Cardiff. And Edinburgh. And Bristol. Why this matters to us. Events! Join in! Learn more!
- Free Bradley Manning! Free Truth! Friday 12th April 5pm US Embassy
- Julian Assange to speak at ‘MODERN WARFARE EXPOSED’ 6th April. Other speakers include Ian Cobain, Chris Cole and Ben Griffin. PLUS listing of other ‘anti-drones’ events through April.
- Sweden, UK: it’s political asylum – deal with it! Julian Assange, onward extradition and the intransigence of Sweden…
- BRADLEY MANNING’S MISSION, Bradley’s words in Bradley’s voice….spread the news.
- Bradley Manning sets off a storm
- BRADLEY MANNING: TAKING RESPONSIBILITY, a statement read into the record of history
- BRADLEY MANNING’S 1000 DAYS MARKED IN Wales,Ireland, Scotland and England.
- Say it together, people! FREE BRAD! New to print for Feb23 – 1000 DAYS POSTER and other resources…
- FEB 23:1000 DAYS TOO LONG! FREE BRADLEY MANNING! (what’s going down and where)
- Bradley Manning: No speedy trial this – US EMBASSY, LONDON 16th JAN – be there!
- Bradley Manning v USG cont: Whistleblower Defence under Threat.
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- What We Steal Secrets leaves out May 24, 2013 Nathan L Fuller
- Update 5/23/13: Coalition challenges Manning trial secrecy in civilian court; Nobel Peace Prize petition May 23, 2013 Nathan L Fuller
- Update 5/22/13: Whistle-blower supporters plan mass demo at Ft. Meade (advisory) May 22, 2013 Nathan L Fuller
- We need your feedback – a quick survey of Bradley supporters May 22, 2013 Owen Wiltshire
- Report from Bradley Manning’s last hearing before June 3 trial May 21, 2013 Nathan L Fuller
- RT @molinogroup: Delighted to see audience gathering around @WISEUpAction 's info stand ahead of #desert_play tonight! #freebrad http://t.c… 2 hours ago
- RT @ggozad: "Surveillance doesn't limit freedom of expression because it's discreet" declared @carlbildt FM of Sweden and everyone felt rel… 3 hours ago
- RT @brennew: @WISEUpAction @MAMLondon: The RISE Against #Monsanto - GLOBAL MARCH MAY 25th >> youtu.be/3XN_81YLSUE #MAM #MAMLondon #oppose… 3 hours ago
- RT @molinogroup: Don't forget - we're also taking #desert_play to #london @TristanBates on Sun 9th June. Tickets here:http://t.co/4hwg3dypp… 4 hours ago
- In so many ways, Alex Gibney is no Oliver Stone. 15 hours ago
Daily Archives: March 25, 2012
Update 26 March 2012: David Coombs, Bradley’s attorney, reports that Bradley Manning is back at Fort Leavenworth until the next hearing on 24-26 April, but his correspondence address remains the Virginia one given below. All mail will be re-routed. Bradley … Continue reading