Please read this open letter concerning chief Magistrate Arbuthnot and if you agree with the contents please sign using the petition form below. Alternatively, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com asking for your signature (and if you wish, profession … Continue reading
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- Letter to Rob Davis Governor of HMP Belmarsh by supporter J.E.
- Dump The Guardian, Support Julian Assange! By Maxine Walker
- The @Guardian ‘s Dirty Little Secret – How they helped terminate Julian Assange’s political asylum
- 26/11/20 at Westminster Magistrates Court for Julian Assange Administrative hearing
- The Guardian’s Dirty Little Secret! Manafort/ #Assange visit never happened – Join the #twitterstorm
- Rest in Peace folk singer Jim Radford from Veterans for Peace UK
- #CorrectTheRecord in the #AssangeCase: 8 months later The BBC finally makes correction.
- 26/11/20 – Administrative hearing for Julian #Assange at Westminster Magistrates Court.
- RT @James70068726: Anne-marie from Switzerland calls into the show to express her great concern for Julian Assange's life & asks George if… 52 minutes ago
- RT @James70068726: Here another Julian Assange supporter calls the show & asks George's audience to tweet journalists asking them what they… 52 minutes ago
- Letter to Rob Davis Governor of HMP Belmarsh by supporter J.E. wiseupaction.info/2020/11/29/let… via @greekemmy #Assange 13 hours ago
- RT @vijayprashad: When @wikileaks released the US state department cables, I mined them for a series of articles for @frontline_india and e… 17 hours ago
- RT @JA_Defence: 22/10/20 Report from The Guardian protest in support of WikiLeaks Julian #Assange by Maxine Walker via @WISEUpAction htt… 17 hours ago