LATEST NEWS NOTICEBOARD | Calendar | TAKE ACTION ACTION YOU CAN TAKE | Upcoming Events | Get involved | Donate CHELSEA MANNING Read Her: Collected Writings: Chelsea’s letters/statements/published articles since Aug 2013 | Feb 2013 statement to the court | Own Voice (for performance) | Chat Logs: Own Words | Documents Released: Collateral Murder video | Afghan War Diary | Iraq War Logs | Reykjavik 13 | Guantanamo Files | Cablegate | Court Martial: | The Verdict (sortable table) | Alexa O’Brien (court reports) | Kevin Gosztola (court reports)| Searchable database of legal docs (Alexa O’Brien) |TrialTranscripts(FotP) | Statements on Case: David Coombs (lawyer) conclusion March 2014 | Amnesty Int’l July 2014 | Julian Assange Eve of Trial June 2013 JULIAN ASSANGE Essential Info: WikiLeaks | Free Assange Now | Sweden & extradition case |Assange in Sweden | Justice For Assange | Analysis of ‘We Steal Secrets’ | Hazel Press | Benkler’s article: A Free Irresponsible Press – WikiLeaks and the Battle over the Soul of the Networked Fourth Estate | ‘Julian Assange in the Embassy: the story so far’ (Somerset Bean infographic)
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
Join our email listDetails here.
- Vigil Call out: Solidarity with WikiLeaks Julian Assange Sunday 4/11/18 2pm
- Write to your MP asking No US Extradition for Julian #Assange of #WikiLeaks
- Solidarity Vigil Call out: 07/10/18 Celebrating #WikiLeaks 12th Birthday (4/10/06) #Unity4JDay
- #Unity4JDay arrives in London – 2/09/2018 – Candles for Julian #Assange of #WikiLeaks
- Julian Assange 16/08/18 – Marking 6 Embassy Years under Political Asylum
- A week of solidarity action in defence of Julian Assange – July 2018
- Vigil Call Out for Julian #Assange 16th of August 2018 – Political Asylum is a right not a crime
- Celebrating Julian Assange’s 47th Birthday on the street where he lives.
- RT @SEP_Australia: The Australian government is determined to see #Assange locked away for life, or even executed, because #WikiLeaks has e… 3 days ago
- RT @AssangeDefence: BREAKING from AFP: Ecuador's former president, Rafael Correa, who gave Assange asylum, has asked for asylum in Belgium,… 4 days ago
- RT @SMaurizi: In my new op-ed for @consortiumnews, I reveal the role of the #UK authorities in the case of the @wikileaks founder @AssangeD… 5 days ago
- RT @JorgeGlas: Día #17 de la #HuelgaDeHambre de Jorge Glas. El informe de la @CIDH Ecuador, se suma a las observaciones sobre el ilegal t… 5 days ago
- This is the Prime Minister of Australia. #Assange twitter.com/brettmasonnews… 5 days ago