Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- What are the talking points of the Conservative party on the latest developments in the Julian #Assange case?
- Operation Pelican, latest on investigating the plot to terminate Julian Assange’s political asylum and his arrest by MetPol and secret services inside the Ecuadorian Embassy in London 11/04/19
- I wish more Members of Parliament were like Ben Lake of Plaid Cymru #EDM1177 #DontExtraditeAssange #JournalismIsNotACrime #FreeJulianAssange
- Julian Assange’s motivation in creating WikiLeaks and The World tomorrow – Journeyman Production: Videos
- A day of Infamy! 20/04/22 at Westminster Magistrates Court rubber stamping Julian #Assange’s US extradition
- Marking the 3rd Anniversary of Julian Assange’s brutal arrest inside the Ecuadorian Embassy, conviction and imprisonment at HMP Belmarsh where he lives today a remand prisoner.
- Julian #Assange marries the woman he loves after two years of obstraction from HMP Belmarsh and Home office, yet no guest permitted if they are journalist.
- Join us Sunday 10/04/2022 Marking 3 years from the brutal and arbitrary arrest of Julian Assange on 11/04/2019. Event organised by @JA_Defence
- RT @IthakaMovie: "Imagine if China imprisoned and tortured an Australian citizen because that citizen exposed crimes perpetrated by the CCP… 2 days ago
- RT @DEAcampaign: 6 days left to sign to urge UK Home Secretary Priti Patel to reject Julian Assange’s extradition to the United States! #F… 3 days ago
- RT @ClarkeMicah: Once again. Why I oppose the extradition of Julian Assange: PETER HITCHENS: Extraditing Julian Assange threatens press fre… 3 days ago
- RT @greekemmy: No Extradition Documentary Emmy Butlin & Dr Deepa Driver Q&A pt 2 youtu.be/j3qjW1c2QPk via @YouTube 3 days ago
- RT @FreeAssange_eu: #FreeAssange Mahnwache Düsseldorf 11.5. 📢 Die Verfolgung von Julian Assange ist ein Frontalangriff auf #Pressefreiheit… 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: March 2011
SUNDAY 17 APRIL: PUBLIC MEETING AND GIG FOR BRADLEY MANNING Over 1500 Bradley Manning flyers were distributed at the London anti-cuts demo on Saturday 26 March. One side of the flyer gives basic information about how to send a solidarity … Continue reading
The Bradley Manning Support Network have called for a Solidarity Weekend on 9-10 April. Read full article
The London Guantánamo Campaign (LGC) is organising a demonstration on April 1 in solidarity with Bradley Manning as well as calling for justice for prisoners in Guantámo and other similar jails. Read full article
Ann Clwyd, MP, has issued a press release for Bradley Manning and has also tabled Early Day Motion 1624. Text of EDM 1624 “That this House expresses great concern at the treatment of Private First Class Bradley Manning, currently detained … Continue reading
Members of Wrexham Peace & Justice Forum and supporters held a vigil on the International Day of Action for Bradley Manning, remembering the victims of war in Iraq and Libya and the people of Japan and Fukushima at the same … Continue reading
FREE BRADLEY MANNING! DROP ALL CHARGES! END THE TORTURE! Saturday 20 March 2011 was an International Day of Solidarity for Bradley Manning. Vigils and protests were organised in the US, including at the Quantico base in Virginia where Manning is … Continue reading
Correction and apology The article below makes reference to Chelsea Manning passing through Ireland’s Shannon airport en route to Iraq. We now know from direct communication with Chelsea that this was not the case and that she did not pass … Continue reading