Join the JADC Newsletter
Click here to join the JADC e-mail newsletter to receive notifications on upcoming solidarity actions.
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- Canvassing in London’s Muswell Hill in support of Julian #Assange publisher of #WikiLeaks
- We pray for a miracle! A message of love, Why should we support Julian #Assange?
- 13/01/2020 at Westminster Magistrates Court for Julian #Assange Case Management hearing
- Julian #Assange banner flies high at Stop The War rally in Trafalgar Square
- Will Sadiq Khan answer the questions by London Assembly regarding CIA/Metpol #Assange surveillance?
- Upcoming Actions in support of #WikiLeaks Julian #Assange – January/February 2020
- Hacking Justice Doku & Diskussion zur »Causa #Assange«
- Westminster Magistrates Court Access unfit for purpose in the Julian #Assange Case
- RT @kim_FreeAssange: #Candles4Assange Dusseldorf 15.01.2020 🔥🕯️🔥 FREEDOM for Julian #Assange NOW!! "This case is symbolic of something mu… 2 days ago
- RT @estherschmeer: Assange’s French legal advisor Juan Branco: “We’ve experienced a strong shift that we now need to nurture”https://t.co/K… 3 days ago
- RT @DEAcampaign: "Rapper and singer M.I.A has said supporting Julian Assange as the WikiLeaks founder appeared in court was “just as import… 4 days ago
- RT @RobertMMahoney: 'Pentagon Papers' lawyer Jim Goodale says CIA surveillance of Julian Assange means UK should free not extradite the Wik… 4 days ago
- RT @ScotsDefend: 'When Baraitser asked how much time had so far been available to #Assange’s legal team to discuss the evidence in question… 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: March 2011
SUNDAY 17 APRIL: PUBLIC MEETING AND GIG FOR BRADLEY MANNING Over 1500 Bradley Manning flyers were distributed at the London anti-cuts demo on Saturday 26 March. One side of the flyer gives basic information about how to send a solidarity … Continue reading
The Bradley Manning Support Network have called for a Solidarity Weekend on 9-10 April. Read full article
The London Guantánamo Campaign (LGC) is organising a demonstration on April 1 in solidarity with Bradley Manning as well as calling for justice for prisoners in Guantámo and other similar jails. Read full article
Ann Clwyd, MP, has issued a press release for Bradley Manning and has also tabled Early Day Motion 1624. Text of EDM 1624 “That this House expresses great concern at the treatment of Private First Class Bradley Manning, currently detained … Continue reading
Members of Wrexham Peace & Justice Forum and supporters held a vigil on the International Day of Action for Bradley Manning, remembering the victims of war in Iraq and Libya and the people of Japan and Fukushima at the same … Continue reading
FREE BRADLEY MANNING! DROP ALL CHARGES! END THE TORTURE! Saturday 20 March 2011 was an International Day of Solidarity for Bradley Manning. Vigils and protests were organised in the US, including at the Quantico base in Virginia where Manning is … Continue reading
Correction and apology The article below makes reference to Chelsea Manning passing through Ireland’s Shannon airport en route to Iraq. We now know from direct communication with Chelsea that this was not the case and that she did not pass … Continue reading