Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- In support of #WikiLeaks publisher Julian Assange, this weekend in London: Join our solidarity vigil in Belmarsh on Saturday 25th and our flyering and fundraising expedition in Shepherds Bush on Sunday 26th
- Photos from 11/09/21 – A beautiful day of support for #WikiLeaks publisher Julian Assange in London
- 27/28 October 21, Royal Courts Protest – Download and Print our New Flyer in support of #WikiLeaks publisher Julian Assange
- Billboard Campaign! Join us at the Royal Courts of Justice 27/28 October 2021 for Julian #Assange’s Extradition hearing.
- New JADC Flyer for Craig Murray
- Free Craig Murray! Statement by the Committee to Defend Julian Assange
- What are the grounds for appeal a British judge has conceded to US DOJ in the Julian #AssangeCase ?
- Julian #Assange in his own words: “The distortion by the media of history is our single greatest impediment to advancement”
- RT @Isikoff: Like many, I assumed Pompeo's description of Wiki as a "non-state hostile intel service" was a grabby talking point. In fact,… 1 day ago
- RT @Hamburg4Assange: Auch @Hamburg4Assange Aktivisten haben an der #AlleFürAssange Kundgebung in Köln teilgenommen 😃 Eine AlleFürAssange K… 1 day ago
- RT @deepa_driver: The judges at Westminster Magistrates Court and in particular judges Taylor, Snow, Baraitser and Arbuthnot have a lot to… 1 day ago
- RT @alimay101234: What was Keir Starmer's role in the kidnap / murder plot to kill Julian Assange by the UK and US intell services? Asking… 1 day ago
- RT @medialens: Dear @BBCNews Why is this not making headlines on all your news programmes today? What are you afraid of? #JulianAssange… 1 day ago
Daily Archives: March 1, 2011
Correction and apology The article below makes reference to Chelsea Manning passing through Ireland’s Shannon airport en route to Iraq. We now know from direct communication with Chelsea that this was not the case and that she did not pass … Continue reading