The London Guantánamo Campaign (LGC) is organising a demonstration on April 1 in solidarity with Bradley Manning as well as calling for justice for prisoners in Guantámo and other similar jails.
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
Join our email listDetails here.
- Raise your banners for Assange! Tonight Jan 16th Parliament Square from 5pm
- Support of Julian Assange going strong through the end of 2018
- Vigil Call Out in support of Julian Assange Thursday 20th of December 1pm
- A letter to Harriet Harman MP by Sabine von Törne in support of WikiLeaks, Julian Assange
- Home Office Nick Hurd about Extraditing Julian Assange to the US – June 2018
- Vigil Call out: Solidarity with WikiLeaks Julian Assange Sunday 4/11/18 2pm
- Write to your MP asking No US Extradition for Julian #Assange of #WikiLeaks
- Solidarity Vigil Call out: 07/10/18 Celebrating #WikiLeaks 12th Birthday (4/10/06) #Unity4JDay
- RT @wikileaks: An intentionally planted front page false story in the Guardian has now led to statements in Congress, the activation of the… 2 hours ago
- RT @wikileaks: BREAKING: On Jan 7 DoJ issued letters rogatory to interrogate six former diplomats & staff at Ecuador's London embassy follo… 2 hours ago
- RT @SMaurizi: 1. tick tock.. after my lawyers @estelled @suigenerisjen and I won the case against @metpoliceuk to defend the right of the p… 6 hours ago
- RT @liz_rex9: @diem25 petition to end #Assange's isolation has been signed by over 100,000 people and still climbing. https://t.co/knE73ij… 12 hours ago
- RT @Underground_RT: “Shouldn’t the media be on the side of people that actually REVEAL SECRETS, rather than be on the side of states that C… 12 hours ago