The London Guantánamo Campaign (LGC) is organising a demonstration on April 1 in solidarity with Bradley Manning as well as calling for justice for prisoners in Guantámo and other similar jails.
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
Join our email listDetails here.
- The Real Fight Begins Now – Solidarity Vigil outside Belmarsh prison 13th April – 4pm
- February 2019 continued solidarity with Julian Assange of WikiLeaks – Activists in their own words
- Chelsea Manning currently resists subpoena to #WikiLeaks Grand Jury
- #FreeAssange Solidarity Vigil call out! Sunday 10th of March 2019 #Unity4J
- Chelsea Manning reveals WikiLeaks Grand Jury subpoena
- Hold Sadiq Khan to account over Julian Assange Arbitrary Detention
- Rest in Love genny Bove
- January 2019 Solidarity Actions in support of #WikiLeaks Julian #Assange
- RT @SomersetBean: 'How to support Julian Assange and WikiLeaks' infographic is now also available for download as a print ready pdf: https:… 2 hours ago
- RT @wendysone1: Aloha from Honolulu, Hawaii #FreeAssange vigil! We had over 70 honked horns- people really care! #JulianAssange is politica… 2 hours ago
- RT @wikileaks: Icelandic court has ordered formerly VISA Iceland (now VALITOR @ValitorPayments) to pay $10m (1.2 bn ISK) in damages for blo… 10 hours ago
- RT @couragefound: March for Julian Assange on 3 May, World Press Freedom Day https://t.co/vOxXc3WyhC 12 hours ago
- RT @pablo_telesur: Campaigner @PeterTatchell speaks at today's vigil for @wikileaks' #JulianAssange held opposite the #UK parliament. #Wik… 12 hours ago