The London Guantánamo Campaign (LGC) is organising a demonstration on April 1 in solidarity with Bradley Manning as well as calling for justice for prisoners in Guantámo and other similar jails.
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
Join our email listDetails here.
- Vigil Call Out for Julian #Assange 16th of August 2018 – Political Asylum is a right not a crime
- Celebrating Julian Assange’s 47th Birthday on the street where he lives.
- 19th of June 2018 Standing in solidarity with Julian #Assange of #WikiLeaks, #Unity4J
- Vigil Call out: 3rd July 2018 – Julian Assange’s 47th Birthday
- Indefinite Detention of Julian #Assange – Open letter to the Australian government – Update
- John Pilger, James Cogan and others Speak at Free Julian #Assange Rally – Sydney Town Hall – 17th June 2018
- The Fight to Free Julian #Assange is a question of political principal – The James Cogan interview
- New Postcard Campaign in support of #WikiLeaks’ Julian #Assange
- RT @Nikiniria: Last year, Moreno vowed to stop #Assange from revealing further corruption about the United States for the duration of his s… 4 hours ago
- RT @greekemmy: A hot afternoon outside the Ecuadorian Embassy in London standing in solidarity with #WikiLeaks editor Julian #Assange July… 13 hours ago
- RT @Unity4J: #Unity4J 36Hr July Vigil Slavoj Zizek Philosopher Host Tim Foley (@caitoz) in support of @JulianAssange @wikileaks https://t.… 19 hours ago
- RT @avilarenata: Pronunciamiento de @ForodeSaoPaulo sobre #JulianAssange: "Es fundamental que en cualquier situación o escenario se excluya… 1 day ago
- RT @jaraparilla: @AssangeMrs Here's a great example of the power of music! @muzzray has performed this haunting piece to the soundtrack of… 1 day ago