The London Guantánamo Campaign (LGC) is organising a demonstration on April 1 in solidarity with Bradley Manning as well as calling for justice for prisoners in Guantámo and other similar jails.
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- Publico (Spain): A deputy inspector from the National Police and TEDAX sold equipment to spy on #Assange in London to UC Global
- What are the figures for #Covid19 among Belmarsh prisoners? Writes Niki Konstantinidis
- In December 2011, Sweden pursued preventing Julian Assange from applying to ECHR to appeal his case. In June 2012 this is exactly what happened.
- The Guardian on #Assange: A sinner repenteth or something else?
- 17/12/2020 Deepa Driver speaks outside The Guardian defending Julian Assange
- Andy Muller Maghun’s CCC CIA Surveillance presentations in 2019 and 2020
- 20-30/12/2020 Political Protest effectively banned in the UK regions under Covid Tier 4
- The Long Term and High Security Prisons Group (LTHSPG) responses to the Assange concern letters
- RT @LissaKJohnson: #Assange & #Snowden are trending, with 350K+ Tweets between them, after Trump failed to pardon both men. It is a cyber… 45 minutes ago
- RT @BellaMagnani: "An innocent journalist who exposed vast murderous crimes is left to slowly die in a horrible prison cell. A man who, if… 2 hours ago
- RT @pmcall: Lots of truth nuggets packed into this new @Caitoz piece. I especially liked this one below but there are plenty more to choose… 4 hours ago
- RT @Unity4G: ⏳ #Unity4G Mahnwache via @freeassangeffm⏳ FreeAssange Mahnwache #FrankfurtAmMain Wann? Samstag 23.1.21 13-15 Uhr Wo? Plat… 4 hours ago
- RT @greekemmy: The campaign tp pardon #Assange was a vehicle for millions of Americans to voice their support. We now build on that. A new… 5 hours ago