On Monday 4 April 2011, peace and justice activists in Wrexham held a stall in the town centre, calling for the government to abandon plans to replace the Trident nuclear weapons system in Britain as well as all plans for a new generation of nuclear power stations. Half the stall was dedicated to letter-writing to prisoners, including Bradley Manning, along with anti-Trident ‘DisarmNow Plowshares’ activists recently jailed in the US. Some of the cables Manning is accused of releasing reveal truths about nuclear power and nuclear risks which should never have been suppressed in the first place. Peace activists and army veterans, workers, mothers, shoppers and students are among those from Wrexham who have now sent messages of support and solidarity to Bradley Manning.
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
Join our email listDetails here.
- Hold Sadiq Khan to account over Julian Assange Arbitrary Detention
- Rest in Love genny Bove
- January 2019 Solidarity Actions in support of #WikiLeaks Julian #Assange
- Raise your banners for Assange! Tonight Jan 16th Parliament Square from 5pm
- Support of Julian Assange going strong through the end of 2018
- Vigil Call Out in support of Julian Assange Thursday 20th of December 1pm
- A letter to Harriet Harman MP by Sabine von Törne in support of WikiLeaks, Julian Assange
- Home Office Nick Hurd about Extraditing Julian Assange to the US – June 2018
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.