On Monday 4 April 2011, peace and justice activists in Wrexham held a stall in the town centre, calling for the government to abandon plans to replace the Trident nuclear weapons system in Britain as well as all plans for a new generation of nuclear power stations. Half the stall was dedicated to letter-writing to prisoners, including Bradley Manning, along with anti-Trident ‘DisarmNow Plowshares’ activists recently jailed in the US. Some of the cables Manning is accused of releasing reveal truths about nuclear power and nuclear risks which should never have been suppressed in the first place. Peace activists and army veterans, workers, mothers, shoppers and students are among those from Wrexham who have now sent messages of support and solidarity to Bradley Manning.
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- Response by Abena Oppong-Asare MP for Erith and Thamesmead to a #WikiLeaks supporter writing in defence of Julian #Assange
- Defend Julian Assange! Protect his life and work with #WikiLeaks – Call fo action! London, the World!
- Bear witness to the US Appeal to Extradite Julian Assange!
- In support of #WikiLeaks publisher Julian Assange, this weekend in London: Join our solidarity vigil in Belmarsh on Saturday 25th and our flyering and fundraising expedition in Shepherds Bush on Sunday 26th
- Photos from 11/09/21 – A beautiful day of support for #WikiLeaks publisher Julian Assange in London
- 27/28 October 21, Royal Courts Protest – Download and Print our New Flyer in support of #WikiLeaks publisher Julian Assange
- Billboard Campaign! Join us at the Royal Courts of Justice 27/28 October 2021 for Julian #Assange’s Extradition hearing.
- New JADC Flyer for Craig Murray
- RT @AssangePer: Martedì 26 ottobre 2021 il nostro gruppo organizza una conferenza stampa alla Camera dei Deputati in collaborazione con @LA… 13 hours ago
- RT @suigenerisjen: New: @RepAdamSchiff, Chair of @HouseIntel, asks intelligence agencies for information about CIA's targeting of @WikiLeak… 13 hours ago
- RT @FreedomofPress: Drop the charges: a coalition of 25 press freedom, civil liberties, and international human rights groups calls on the… 1 day ago
- RT @deepa_driver: @lauraroslin7 @Candles4Assange @andrewfeinstein @derbyvegan @DEAcampaign @couragefound @DefenseAssange @SarcasmStardust @… 1 day ago
- RT @EfPress: @WISEUpAction #YellowRibbons4Assange Supporters at HMP Belmarsh demand: No more delay, no more lies, no more persecution! Th… 1 day ago