On Monday 4 April 2011, peace and justice activists in Wrexham held a stall in the town centre, calling for the government to abandon plans to replace the Trident nuclear weapons system in Britain as well as all plans for a new generation of nuclear power stations. Half the stall was dedicated to letter-writing to prisoners, including Bradley Manning, along with anti-Trident ‘DisarmNow Plowshares’ activists recently jailed in the US. Some of the cables Manning is accused of releasing reveal truths about nuclear power and nuclear risks which should never have been suppressed in the first place. Peace activists and army veterans, workers, mothers, shoppers and students are among those from Wrexham who have now sent messages of support and solidarity to Bradley Manning.
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- Our billboard campaign, turns the table to those stenographers to power – Free Julian #Assange!
- Saturday 01/05/21 Flyering in support of Julian Assange Trafalgar Square 12 noon
- 1/05/21 International Labour Day Belmarsh Solidarity Vigil call out in support of Julian Assange!
- 24/04/21 Free all political prisoners, vigils and flyering in support of Julian Assange
- Vigil Call Out! Saturday 24/04/21 11:00-13:00 outside HMP Belmarsh
- 11/4/21 JADC London vigils in 3 locations send a strong message of support for Julian Assange and WikiLeaks
- A smack in the face of Imperialists! Journalism is not a crime #FreeAssange on Imperial Road, Fulham, London
- 11/04/2021 Scotland Marks 2nd anniversary of Julian Assange’s Arbitrary arrest and imprisonment. @ScotsDefend @CraigMurrayOrg
- RT @couragefound: "We are setting a precedent, right now, that we are going to live with for the next hundred years. The methods that Jul… 6 hours ago
- RT @ByronA: Railway Park Byron Bay warming up for #FreeAssange Rally with Julians dad John Shipton and @Melbourne4Wiki #BringJulianHome @Ca… 9 hours ago
- The Ruling Class’ Revenge Against Julian #Assange | Scheer Intelligence. #DropTheCharges kcrw.com/culture/shows/… 9 hours ago
- RT @James70068726: The Royal Courts of Justice (High Court) today attended by supporters of Julian Assange. Stop this terrible injustice &… 1 day ago
- RT @khrafnsson: “I think we are both resolute in our support for free press” - Secretary of State Blinken in a press briefing today with F… 2 days ago