On Monday 4 April 2011, peace and justice activists in Wrexham held a stall in the town centre, calling for the government to abandon plans to replace the Trident nuclear weapons system in Britain as well as all plans for a new generation of nuclear power stations. Half the stall was dedicated to letter-writing to prisoners, including Bradley Manning, along with anti-Trident ‘DisarmNow Plowshares’ activists recently jailed in the US. Some of the cables Manning is accused of releasing reveal truths about nuclear power and nuclear risks which should never have been suppressed in the first place. Peace activists and army veterans, workers, mothers, shoppers and students are among those from Wrexham who have now sent messages of support and solidarity to Bradley Manning.
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- 10/4/21 Flyering to #FreeAssange in the banks of the Thames
- JADC Statement in Solidarity with Kill the Bill protests
- Join our Protests 11th April 2021 Marking two years of #Assange in HMP Belmarsh
- Catalan National Assembly organises rallies in defence of Julian #Assange
- JADC: Protest is not only a right but a duty – Challenge The new Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Bill
- Truth Matters: a conversation about #WikiLeaks’ Julian #Assange in the context of ‘The War you don’t see”
- Wednesday 10/03/2021 8-9pm: Julian #Assange Local Resident in Danger!
- Julian Assange and Sarah Harrison speaking to the US State Department on the phone about Cablegate
- RT @letmelooktv: Trafalgar sq #TeamAssange London bus tour #FreeAssangeNOW https://t.co/SGWmwgCwwz 13 hours ago
- RT @letmelooktv: Ecuadorian Embassy london #FreeJulianAssange https://t.co/yg9vGACCQG 13 hours ago
- RT @letmelooktv: #TeamAssange Blackwall tunnel #FreeJulianAssange https://t.co/NHkJJQwLdE 13 hours ago
- RT @jaraparilla: Judge Vanessa Baraitser ruled in favour of US prosecutors on every single issue, and only refused to extradite Julian Assa… 2 days ago
- RT @DEAcampaign: New projections around London (Old Bailey, Oxford Street, Westminster) - draw attention to second anniversary of @wikileak… 3 days ago