Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- Publico (Spain): A deputy inspector from the National Police and TEDAX sold equipment to spy on #Assange in London to UC Global
- What are the figures for #Covid19 among Belmarsh prisoners? Writes Niki Konstantinidis
- In December 2011, Sweden pursued preventing Julian Assange from applying to ECHR to appeal his case. In June 2012 this is exactly what happened.
- The Guardian on #Assange: A sinner repenteth or something else?
- 17/12/2020 Deepa Driver speaks outside The Guardian defending Julian Assange
- Andy Muller Maghun’s CCC CIA Surveillance presentations in 2019 and 2020
- 20-30/12/2020 Political Protest effectively banned in the UK regions under Covid Tier 4
- The Long Term and High Security Prisons Group (LTHSPG) responses to the Assange concern letters
- RT @StellaMoris1: Thanks to everyone's efforts over the past weeks there is now a vast coalition of support for Julian's freedom across pol… 6 hours ago
- Julian #Assange needs to continue to fight his extradition to the US. Help him. #FreeAssange twitter.com/stellamoris1/s… 8 hours ago
- RT @DEAcampaign: Please support Julian #Assange’s High Court fight against extradition, by his partner and mother of their two children @St… 8 hours ago
- RT @couragefound: In Washington DC #FreeAssange #FreePress #InaugurationDay https://t.co/6F9XTMdh37 12 hours ago
- #pardonAssangeNOW #FreeAssange #Assange @potus @WhiteHouse twitter.com/stellamoris1/s… 15 hours ago
Daily Archives: April 7, 2011
Click on the picture to view large size. Right click and choose ‘save as’ to download. Gareth Peirce’s latest book “Dispatches from the Dark Side – Reflections on Torture and the Death of Justice” is a selection of essays about … Continue reading