Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- Publico (Spain): A deputy inspector from the National Police and TEDAX sold equipment to spy on #Assange in London to UC Global
- What are the figures for #Covid19 among Belmarsh prisoners? Writes Niki Konstantinidis
- In December 2011, Sweden pursued preventing Julian Assange from applying to ECHR to appeal his case. In June 2012 this is exactly what happened.
- The Guardian on #Assange: A sinner repenteth or something else?
- 17/12/2020 Deepa Driver speaks outside The Guardian defending Julian Assange
- Andy Muller Maghun’s CCC CIA Surveillance presentations in 2019 and 2020
- 20-30/12/2020 Political Protest effectively banned in the UK regions under Covid Tier 4
- The Long Term and High Security Prisons Group (LTHSPG) responses to the Assange concern letters
- RT @StellaMoris1: Thanks to everyone's efforts over the past weeks there is now a vast coalition of support for Julian's freedom across pol… 5 hours ago
- Julian #Assange needs to continue to fight his extradition to the US. Help him. #FreeAssange twitter.com/stellamoris1/s… 6 hours ago
- RT @DEAcampaign: Please support Julian #Assange’s High Court fight against extradition, by his partner and mother of their two children @St… 6 hours ago
- RT @couragefound: In Washington DC #FreeAssange #FreePress #InaugurationDay https://t.co/6F9XTMdh37 10 hours ago
- #pardonAssangeNOW #FreeAssange #Assange @potus @WhiteHouse twitter.com/stellamoris1/s… 13 hours ago
Daily Archives: April 28, 2011
This article attempts a summary of WISE (Welsh, Irish, Scottish and English) action for Bradley Manning, along with background information and links, and collects together articles published on local and regional indymedia newswires. You can read it here.
This 12 minute video was recorded by Human Rights Lawyer Gareth Peirce for the Bradley Manning public meeting at Giuseppe Conlon Hall in London on Sunday 17 April 2011 which she was unfortunately unable to attend in person. Gareth comments … Continue reading