Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- What are the talking points of the Conservative party on the latest developments in the Julian #Assange case?
- Operation Pelican, latest on investigating the plot to terminate Julian Assange’s political asylum and his arrest by MetPol and secret services inside the Ecuadorian Embassy in London 11/04/19
- I wish more Members of Parliament were like Ben Lake of Plaid Cymru #EDM1177 #DontExtraditeAssange #JournalismIsNotACrime #FreeJulianAssange
- Julian Assange’s motivation in creating WikiLeaks and The World tomorrow – Journeyman Production: Videos
- A day of Infamy! 20/04/22 at Westminster Magistrates Court rubber stamping Julian #Assange’s US extradition
- Marking the 3rd Anniversary of Julian Assange’s brutal arrest inside the Ecuadorian Embassy, conviction and imprisonment at HMP Belmarsh where he lives today a remand prisoner.
- Julian #Assange marries the woman he loves after two years of obstraction from HMP Belmarsh and Home office, yet no guest permitted if they are journalist.
- Join us Sunday 10/04/2022 Marking 3 years from the brutal and arbitrary arrest of Julian Assange on 11/04/2019. Event organised by @JA_Defence
- RT @IthakaMovie: "Imagine if China imprisoned and tortured an Australian citizen because that citizen exposed crimes perpetrated by the CCP… 2 days ago
- RT @DEAcampaign: 6 days left to sign to urge UK Home Secretary Priti Patel to reject Julian Assange’s extradition to the United States! #F… 3 days ago
- RT @ClarkeMicah: Once again. Why I oppose the extradition of Julian Assange: PETER HITCHENS: Extraditing Julian Assange threatens press fre… 3 days ago
- RT @greekemmy: No Extradition Documentary Emmy Butlin & Dr Deepa Driver Q&A pt 2 youtu.be/j3qjW1c2QPk via @YouTube 3 days ago
- RT @FreeAssange_eu: #FreeAssange Mahnwache Düsseldorf 11.5. 📢 Die Verfolgung von Julian Assange ist ein Frontalangriff auf #Pressefreiheit… 3 days ago
Daily Archives: April 28, 2011
This article attempts a summary of WISE (Welsh, Irish, Scottish and English) action for Bradley Manning, along with background information and links, and collects together articles published on local and regional indymedia newswires. You can read it here.
This 12 minute video was recorded by Human Rights Lawyer Gareth Peirce for the Bradley Manning public meeting at Giuseppe Conlon Hall in London on Sunday 17 April 2011 which she was unfortunately unable to attend in person. Gareth comments … Continue reading