Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- What are the talking points of the Conservative party on the latest developments in the Julian #Assange case?
- Operation Pelican, latest on investigating the plot to terminate Julian Assange’s political asylum and his arrest by MetPol and secret services inside the Ecuadorian Embassy in London 11/04/19
- I wish more Members of Parliament were like Ben Lake of Plaid Cymru #EDM1177 #DontExtraditeAssange #JournalismIsNotACrime #FreeJulianAssange
- Julian Assange’s motivation in creating WikiLeaks and The World tomorrow – Journeyman Production: Videos
- A day of Infamy! 20/04/22 at Westminster Magistrates Court rubber stamping Julian #Assange’s US extradition
- Marking the 3rd Anniversary of Julian Assange’s brutal arrest inside the Ecuadorian Embassy, conviction and imprisonment at HMP Belmarsh where he lives today a remand prisoner.
- Julian #Assange marries the woman he loves after two years of obstraction from HMP Belmarsh and Home office, yet no guest permitted if they are journalist.
- Join us Sunday 10/04/2022 Marking 3 years from the brutal and arbitrary arrest of Julian Assange on 11/04/2019. Event organised by @JA_Defence
- RT @declassifiedUK: 🚨The 46-nation Council of Europe is the continent's leading human rights organisation, founded after World War 2 to pro… 9 hours ago
- RT @amnestyitalia: L’estradizione di #JulianAssange avrebbe conseguenze devastanti per la libertà di stampa e per l’opinione pubblica. La M… 9 hours ago
- RT @theprojecttv: After a decade-long legal battle, the fate of Julian Assange now rests in the hands of Britain's Home Secretary Priti Pat… 13 hours ago
- RT @JLMelenchon: Anglais, n'expulsez pas #Assange. Si la nouvelle union populaire gagne, Assange sera décoré par la France. Il sera natural… 13 hours ago
- RT @DoubleDownNews: The CIA Plot to Kill My Husband Julian Assange @stellamoris1 https://t.co/hNLq8ceJCR 13 hours ago
Monthly Archives: May 2011
The case of Bradley Manning: Hero, enemy of the state, information champion, victim? Tues 24 May 2011, 6 – 7.30pm in the Boothroyd Room, Portcullis House, House of Commons. Entry via Portcullis House Public Meeting. Free entry. Everyone welcome. Manning … Continue reading
An Invitation “Over the next couple of weeks, the Catholic Worker will be involved in spontaneous and organised nonviolent street demonstrations challenging the ongoing Irish complicity in U.S. and British wars on the people of Iraq and Afghanistan. “Both Bradley … Continue reading