Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- What are the talking points of the Conservative party on the latest developments in the Julian #Assange case?
- Operation Pelican, latest on investigating the plot to terminate Julian Assange’s political asylum and his arrest by MetPol and secret services inside the Ecuadorian Embassy in London 11/04/19
- I wish more Members of Parliament were like Ben Lake of Plaid Cymru #EDM1177 #DontExtraditeAssange #JournalismIsNotACrime #FreeJulianAssange
- Julian Assange’s motivation in creating WikiLeaks and The World tomorrow – Journeyman Production: Videos
- A day of Infamy! 20/04/22 at Westminster Magistrates Court rubber stamping Julian #Assange’s US extradition
- Marking the 3rd Anniversary of Julian Assange’s brutal arrest inside the Ecuadorian Embassy, conviction and imprisonment at HMP Belmarsh where he lives today a remand prisoner.
- Julian #Assange marries the woman he loves after two years of obstraction from HMP Belmarsh and Home office, yet no guest permitted if they are journalist.
- Join us Sunday 10/04/2022 Marking 3 years from the brutal and arbitrary arrest of Julian Assange on 11/04/2019. Event organised by @JA_Defence
- RT @greekemmy: Extraditing Julian Assange would be a gift to secretive, oppressive regimes | Peter Oborne | The Guardian https://t.co/t5mFP… 2 hours ago
- RT @Scottludlam: any chance we can #FreeJulianAssange now. for real. 4 hours ago
- RT @greekemmy: Leaked emails expose UK Home Secretary Priti Patel’s connection to MI6-style ‘research and influence operation’ https://t.co… 13 hours ago
- RT @StellaMoris1: With Gunther Wallraff, legendary german investigative journalist, holding the Gunther Wallraff prize certificate awarded… 2 days ago
- RT @declassifiedUK: 🚨The 46-nation Council of Europe is the continent's leading human rights organisation, founded after World War 2 to pro… 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Free Assange! Free Manning! Free Speech! “Only silence can shame” (Quote: Bartolomeo Vanzetti) Sr. Susan Clarkson of the Oxford Catholic Worker will be present outside the High Court in London on Wed 29 June, Wed 6, Thu 7 and Fri … Continue reading
Generalise the strike! Support Bradley Manning! Join UK Friends of Bradley Manning on Thursday 30 June from 11:30 am to take part in the J30 General Strike. Meet 11.30am for a midday departure at: Caffè Nero, 1-2 Bridge Street, Westminster, … Continue reading
Trafalgar Square, London, 26 June 2011 Full reports and photos from the rally by London Guantánamo Campaign and rikki on indymedia. The rally was called to mark the International Day in Support of Victims of Torture, also coinciding with the … Continue reading
Thursday 30 June, 7-9pm, Friends Meeting House, Ship Street, Brighton. The meeting will address the issues largely absent from the current media debate and examine what drove Julian Assange and Bradley Manning to take the actions they did, the context … Continue reading
Saturday 9 July, from 2pm, Giuseppe Conlon House, Harringay Speakers: Human Rights campaigner Peter Tatchell, Iraq war veteran and war refuser Ben Griffin, anti-war activist and ex-prisoner of the US Ciaron O’Reilly, plus more speakers and live music. Public meeting … Continue reading
Queer Friends of Bradley Manning got together on Sunday 26 June and made a banner to use on the Pride London parade on Saturday 2 July. They will form a walking group supporting Bradley Manning. Supporters are welcome to join … Continue reading
‘Free Bradley Manning’ Fire Engine on Tour Tim and his fire engine are currently touring the country building support for Bradley Manning at various events. See our events page for more details of where the Emergency Rescue crew will be … Continue reading
UK Friends of Bradley Manning now meeting weekly *When?* Thursday 7th July From 7:00pm (til 10:00pm) *Where?* The Plow (Outside if the weather’s nice enough, upstairs if not) 27 Museum Street, London, WC1A 1LH *Tube:* Holborn *Map* Click here for … Continue reading
A benefit comedy gig for Bradley manning was held at The Wilmington Arms in Clerkenwell, London on 13 June. The small venue was packed with a mixture of comedy fans and Bradley Manning supporters, no doubt with quite a bit … Continue reading