Supporters are welcome to join the walking group or to bring supporting banners etc. to hold along the route. If you would like to be involved, here is the contact information.
Join the JADC Newsletter
Click here to join the JADC e-mail newsletter to receive notifications on upcoming solidarity actions.
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- 24/02/2020 – USA v Julian Assange: Extradition Hearing Day 1
- Street Art Solidarity with Julian #Assange the #WikiLeaks publisher – February 2020
- 08/02/2020 Solidarity Actions in support of Julian Assange in London
- Saturday 15th February 2020 – Julian #Assange Show Trial Portobello Parade
- Committee to Defend Julian Assange – Newsletter 10 – Upcoming actions in support of Julian Assange
- Press Freedom debate at Chatham house, London but what about #WikiLeaks publisher Julian #Assange ?
- Read, Learn, Act, Now! – Niels Melzer full speech at the Free The Truth 3/2/2020 a call out to everyone of us to protect society from this abuse of power by the state on Julian Assange and anyone it perceives as a threat.
- 3/2/2020 Free The Truth event in support of Julian Assange of WikiLeaks
- RT @kgosztola: Thanks, Glenn. It grows more farcical by the hour. 52 minutes ago
- RT @LissaKJohnson: #JulianAssange was prevented from passing notes to his lawyers yesterday, let alone speak to them. Then he was told to… 54 minutes ago
- RT @markcurtis30: Judges recuse in cases where there’s even a hint of bias. But Arbuthnot ruled on Assange in 2018/9 declaring no conflicts… 1 hour ago
- RT @PeterCronau: UN Special Rapporteur on Torture @NilsMelzer says was misled, lied to, &manipulated by smears - until he investigated. Hi… 4 hours ago
- RT @kgosztola: Prosecution maintained US-UK extradition treaty doesn't apply to WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange. The magistrate court shou… 6 hours ago