Join the JADC Newsletter
Click here to join the JADC e-mail newsletter to receive notifications on upcoming solidarity actions.
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- We pray for a miracle! A message of love, Why should we support Julian #Assange?
- 13/01/2020 at Westminster Magistrates Court for Julian #Assange Case Management hearing
- Julian #Assange banner flies high at Stop The War rally in Trafalgar Square
- Will Sadiq Khan answer the questions by London Assembly regarding CIA/Metpol #Assange surveillance?
- Upcoming Actions in support of #WikiLeaks Julian #Assange – January/February 2020
- Hacking Justice Doku & Diskussion zur »Causa #Assange«
- Westminster Magistrates Court Access unfit for purpose in the Julian #Assange Case
- A shameful chapter in our London’s history: CIA surveillance of Julian Assange inside and outside the Ecuadorian Embassy
- RT @estherschmeer: Assange’s French legal advisor Juan Branco: “We’ve experienced a strong shift that we now need to nurture”https://t.co/K… 1 day ago
- RT @DEAcampaign: "Rapper and singer M.I.A has said supporting Julian Assange as the WikiLeaks founder appeared in court was “just as import… 2 days ago
- RT @RobertMMahoney: 'Pentagon Papers' lawyer Jim Goodale says CIA surveillance of Julian Assange means UK should free not extradite the Wik… 2 days ago
- RT @ScotsDefend: 'When Baraitser asked how much time had so far been available to #Assange’s legal team to discuss the evidence in question… 2 days ago
- 13/01/2020 at Westminster Magistrates Court for Julian #Assange Case Management hearing wiseupaction.info/2020/01/15/__t… via… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Daily Archives: June 28, 2011
Free Assange! Free Manning! Free Speech! “Only silence can shame” (Quote: Bartolomeo Vanzetti) Sr. Susan Clarkson of the Oxford Catholic Worker will be present outside the High Court in London on Wed 29 June, Wed 6, Thu 7 and Fri … Continue reading
Generalise the strike! Support Bradley Manning! Join UK Friends of Bradley Manning on Thursday 30 June from 11:30 am to take part in the J30 General Strike. Meet 11.30am for a midday departure at: Caffè Nero, 1-2 Bridge Street, Westminster, … Continue reading
Trafalgar Square, London, 26 June 2011 Full reports and photos from the rally by London Guantánamo Campaign and rikki on indymedia. The rally was called to mark the International Day in Support of Victims of Torture, also coinciding with the … Continue reading