Email SubscriptionJoin 10.4K other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- Julian Assange: ‘by selectively looking for material that is being kept secret, we’re able to selectively induce reforms that tend to have a positive human rights effect” A week of solidarity with the WikiLeaks publisher #FreeJulian Assange activists in the streets of London.
- Julian #Assange explains WikiLeaks publication the ‘Unconventional Warfare’ Manual. This week’s solidarity in the streets of London.
- Julian Assange is always on the side of the persecuted, here speaks out about the Armenia genocide, how the powerful seek to distort truthful information. A Week of solidarity in support of the #WikiLeaks publisher.
- Julian #Assange said: People often ask ‘what can I do?’ the answer is not so difficult: Learn Challenge Act Now
- Unite North West 522 Branch votes for a motion in defence for Julian #Assange 19/07/23
- Happy 52nd Birthday Julian #Assange! July 2023 from Belmarsh prison
- Julian Assange’s British walkabout continues at Stonehenge at the Summer solstice! :-)
- Julian #Assange UK walkabouts with a Madbloke :-) #FreeJulianAssange #2023TimeToSetHimFree
- Tweets by WISEUpAction
Daily Archives: June 28, 2011
Free Assange! Free Manning! Free Speech! “Only silence can shame” (Quote: Bartolomeo Vanzetti) Sr. Susan Clarkson of the Oxford Catholic Worker will be present outside the High Court in London on Wed 29 June, Wed 6, Thu 7 and Fri … Continue reading
Generalise the strike! Support Bradley Manning! Join UK Friends of Bradley Manning on Thursday 30 June from 11:30 am to take part in the J30 General Strike. Meet 11.30am for a midday departure at: Caffè Nero, 1-2 Bridge Street, Westminster, … Continue reading
Trafalgar Square, London, 26 June 2011 Full reports and photos from the rally by London Guantánamo Campaign and rikki on indymedia. The rally was called to mark the International Day in Support of Victims of Torture, also coinciding with the … Continue reading