Join the JADC Newsletter
Click here to join the JADC e-mail newsletter to receive notifications on upcoming solidarity actions.
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- 1st Scotland Must Resist Protest: 24th February 2020
- Correct The Record in the #Assange case – The BBC (Again!)
- Will Evening Standard correct the record in the Julian #Assange case?
- Correct The Record in The #Assange Case – Thomson Reuters
- Correct the Record in the #Assange case – The Evening Standard
- Westminster Magistrates’ Court, 25 March 2020 Julian Assange Administrative Court Hearing, Bail Application
- Iain Overton (Iraq War Logs) at ‘Anonymous Bites Back’ speaks in defence of Julian #Assange
- Interview with John Shipton from Defiance by Peter McCormack – Transcript
- RT @DefendAssange: More than 25,000 people have now signed the petition urging the UK government to release #JulianAssange from Belmarsh Pr… 33 minutes ago
- RT @MartySilkHack: WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange is not eligible for temporary release under UK govt virus mitigation plan https://t.co/… 36 minutes ago
- RT @greekemmy: @SMaurizi @AnonScan @cpsuk Oh yes these are the harsh words that earned me a block from Mr Starmer archive.is/Dvpaa a… 51 minutes ago
- RT @SMaurizi: #KeirStarmer's work for civil and human rights is known, however, he was heading the @cpsuk when crucial decisions on the Jul… 51 minutes ago
- RT @bjwinnerdavis: I just want her home and safe. Sometimes I feel selfish asking but then I remember that she has already been jailed fo… 52 minutes ago