Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- Publico (Spain): A deputy inspector from the National Police and TEDAX sold equipment to spy on #Assange in London to UC Global
- What are the figures for #Covid19 among Belmarsh prisoners? Writes Niki Konstantinidis
- In December 2011, Sweden pursued preventing Julian Assange from applying to ECHR to appeal his case. In June 2012 this is exactly what happened.
- The Guardian on #Assange: A sinner repenteth or something else?
- 17/12/2020 Deepa Driver speaks outside The Guardian defending Julian Assange
- Andy Muller Maghun’s CCC CIA Surveillance presentations in 2019 and 2020
- 20-30/12/2020 Political Protest effectively banned in the UK regions under Covid Tier 4
- The Long Term and High Security Prisons Group (LTHSPG) responses to the Assange concern letters
- RT @gypsybels: Anyone wishing to send Trump a last message of encouragement to #PardonAssange please go here to White House contact form us… 3 hours ago
- This just had me in tears. @POTUS @WhiteHouse #PardonAssangeNOW #Assange twitter.com/stellamoris1/s… 4 hours ago
- Free #Assange #PardonAssangeNOW twitter.com/wiseupaction/s… 5 hours ago
- End the decade-long arbitrary detention of Julian #Assange. End the war on journalism. Let this family be together.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT @Djuggling: Today’s #FreeAssange demonstration in #Amsterdam . We handed out about 35 leaflets & encountered handful of people already u… 11 hours ago
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Solidarity with Afghanistan War Refusenik Michael Lyons Colchester Military Prison – Saturday 6 August Michael Lyons is serving 7 months military detention after applying for conscientious objector status and refusing to take up arms in rifle training. Lyons’ view of … Continue reading