Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- A brilliant documentary about the #WikiLeaks publisher Julian #Assange watch Hacking Justice at Arthouse Crouch End – 6/7/22 6pm followed by Q and A with grassroots activists from JADC
- Marking Julian Assange’s 51st Birthday outside HMP Belmarsh Sunday 03/7/22 12-3pm – Join us!
- Photos and videos from the Solidarity Vigil outside The Houses of Parliament Wednesday 22/06/22 and Kenny MacAskill MP speaks in Parliament in defence of Julian #Assange
- Correct the Record in the Julian #AssangeCase: The Private Eye’s factual errors in their Trial Errors
- 15/06/2022 – #FreeAssange Vigil and outreach outside Houses of Parliament – Neale Hanvey MP joins our struggle
- #FreeJulianAssange #JailTheWarCriminals outside Windsor Palace during Tony Blair’s knighting ceremony with #StopTheWarCoalition
- Report 8 June 2022 Solidarity with Julian #Assange at the heart of British political life, outside the Houses of Parliament.
- At the heart of British politics, join the Houses of Parliament Solidarity Vigil in support #WikiLeaks publisher Julian #Assange 1-3pm Wednesdays June 2022
- RT @greekemmy: Marking Julian Assange's 51st Birthday outside HMP Belmarsh Sunday 03/7/22 12-3pm - Join us! wiseupaction.info/2022/06/25/mar… 3 hours ago
- RT @JudeJack: @WISEUpAction This is why #JulianAssange is being ruthlessly pursued and tortured by the US and British governments:- https:… 20 hours ago
- RT @ChloeSchlosberg: Today @DEAcampaign organised a bus tour of London. We will not be quiet, we will not disappear, we will not allow th… 20 hours ago
- RT @wikileaks: New: Conservative MP David Davis on the inbalanced UK-US extradition treaty: "Julian Assange won't get what we think of as a… 21 hours ago
- RT @JohnWRees: Dave Rovics entertaining and informing the crowds from the top of the Assange protest bus in central London… https://t.co/di… 21 hours ago
Daily Archives: August 15, 2011
Solidarity with Afghanistan War Refusenik Michael Lyons Colchester Military Prison – Saturday 6 August Michael Lyons is serving 7 months military detention after applying for conscientious objector status and refusing to take up arms in rifle training. Lyons’ view of … Continue reading