Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- What are the talking points of the Conservative party on the latest developments in the Julian #Assange case?
- Operation Pelican, latest on investigating the plot to terminate Julian Assange’s political asylum and his arrest by MetPol and secret services inside the Ecuadorian Embassy in London 11/04/19
- I wish more Members of Parliament were like Ben Lake of Plaid Cymru #EDM1177 #DontExtraditeAssange #JournalismIsNotACrime #FreeJulianAssange
- Julian Assange’s motivation in creating WikiLeaks and The World tomorrow – Journeyman Production: Videos
- A day of Infamy! 20/04/22 at Westminster Magistrates Court rubber stamping Julian #Assange’s US extradition
- Marking the 3rd Anniversary of Julian Assange’s brutal arrest inside the Ecuadorian Embassy, conviction and imprisonment at HMP Belmarsh where he lives today a remand prisoner.
- Julian #Assange marries the woman he loves after two years of obstraction from HMP Belmarsh and Home office, yet no guest permitted if they are journalist.
- Join us Sunday 10/04/2022 Marking 3 years from the brutal and arbitrary arrest of Julian Assange on 11/04/2019. Event organised by @JA_Defence
- RT @greekemmy: Extraditing Julian Assange would be a gift to secretive, oppressive regimes | Peter Oborne | The Guardian https://t.co/t5mFP… 3 hours ago
- RT @Scottludlam: any chance we can #FreeJulianAssange now. for real. 5 hours ago
- RT @greekemmy: Leaked emails expose UK Home Secretary Priti Patel’s connection to MI6-style ‘research and influence operation’ https://t.co… 15 hours ago
- RT @StellaMoris1: With Gunther Wallraff, legendary german investigative journalist, holding the Gunther Wallraff prize certificate awarded… 2 days ago
- RT @declassifiedUK: 🚨The 46-nation Council of Europe is the continent's leading human rights organisation, founded after World War 2 to pro… 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Saturday 29 October Sermon on the Steps Read Ciaron’s full sermon here. The multi-faith, multi-denominational, multi-representative forum is being co-ordinated by volunteers based at Occupy London and will include readings and reflection, prayer and short speeches by representatives of different … Continue reading
War resisters Ciaron O’Reilly and Ben Griffin speak out for Manning There has been an anti-war presence at Occupy LSX outside St Paul’s almost every day with Ciaron O’Reilly, Ben Griffin and others speaking in public about Bradley Manning, the … Continue reading
23 October 2011 Local Pembrokeshire newspaper, the Western Telegraph, has run two Bradley Manning stories this month. The first article published 15 October reported on the Guardian poll in which Bradley Manning came out as readers’ favourite choice to win … Continue reading
18 October 2011 Read the full article here.
Whistle-blowers Unite! Don’t shoot the messengers! We are new support network: ‘WISE Whistle-blowers in Solidarity’ (WISE = Welsh, Irish, Scottish, English). Our aim is to raise awareness of and build solidarity for whistle-blowing actions at all levels, from the smallest … Continue reading
Michael Lyons lost his appeal against his sentence at the Military Appeals Tribunal in the Royal Courts of Justice today, 13 October. The Dale Farm Travellers lost their case in the Royal Courts of Justice yesterday. Seems justice is in … Continue reading
Petition for Bradley Manning Rev. Christopher Trefor Davies of South Wales Friends of Bradley Manning has started a petition: We call on the National Assembly for Wales to issue a public statement of support for Welsh/US citizen Bradley Manning. Additional … Continue reading
Six activists arrested for blockading Downing Street on 7 October 2011 Photographs from the action can be seen here or watch the video: Six anti-war activists, associated with the pacifist Catholic Worker movement, were arrested Friday morning October 7th after … Continue reading