Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- What are the talking points of the Conservative party on the latest developments in the Julian #Assange case?
- Operation Pelican, latest on investigating the plot to terminate Julian Assange’s political asylum and his arrest by MetPol and secret services inside the Ecuadorian Embassy in London 11/04/19
- I wish more Members of Parliament were like Ben Lake of Plaid Cymru #EDM1177 #DontExtraditeAssange #JournalismIsNotACrime #FreeJulianAssange
- Julian Assange’s motivation in creating WikiLeaks and The World tomorrow – Journeyman Production: Videos
- A day of Infamy! 20/04/22 at Westminster Magistrates Court rubber stamping Julian #Assange’s US extradition
- Marking the 3rd Anniversary of Julian Assange’s brutal arrest inside the Ecuadorian Embassy, conviction and imprisonment at HMP Belmarsh where he lives today a remand prisoner.
- Julian #Assange marries the woman he loves after two years of obstraction from HMP Belmarsh and Home office, yet no guest permitted if they are journalist.
- Join us Sunday 10/04/2022 Marking 3 years from the brutal and arbitrary arrest of Julian Assange on 11/04/2019. Event organised by @JA_Defence
- RT @declassifiedUK: 🚨The 46-nation Council of Europe is the continent's leading human rights organisation, founded after World War 2 to pro… 8 hours ago
- RT @amnestyitalia: L’estradizione di #JulianAssange avrebbe conseguenze devastanti per la libertà di stampa e per l’opinione pubblica. La M… 8 hours ago
- RT @theprojecttv: After a decade-long legal battle, the fate of Julian Assange now rests in the hands of Britain's Home Secretary Priti Pat… 12 hours ago
- RT @JLMelenchon: Anglais, n'expulsez pas #Assange. Si la nouvelle union populaire gagne, Assange sera décoré par la France. Il sera natural… 12 hours ago
- RT @DoubleDownNews: The CIA Plot to Kill My Husband Julian Assange @stellamoris1 https://t.co/hNLq8ceJCR 12 hours ago
Daily Archives: October 13, 2011
Michael Lyons lost his appeal against his sentence at the Military Appeals Tribunal in the Royal Courts of Justice today, 13 October. The Dale Farm Travellers lost their case in the Royal Courts of Justice yesterday. Seems justice is in … Continue reading
Petition for Bradley Manning Rev. Christopher Trefor Davies of South Wales Friends of Bradley Manning has started a petition: We call on the National Assembly for Wales to issue a public statement of support for Welsh/US citizen Bradley Manning. Additional … Continue reading