Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- Publico (Spain): A deputy inspector from the National Police and TEDAX sold equipment to spy on #Assange in London to UC Global
- What are the figures for #Covid19 among Belmarsh prisoners? Writes Niki Konstantinidis
- In December 2011, Sweden pursued preventing Julian Assange from applying to ECHR to appeal his case. In June 2012 this is exactly what happened.
- The Guardian on #Assange: A sinner repenteth or something else?
- 17/12/2020 Deepa Driver speaks outside The Guardian defending Julian Assange
- Andy Muller Maghun’s CCC CIA Surveillance presentations in 2019 and 2020
- 20-30/12/2020 Political Protest effectively banned in the UK regions under Covid Tier 4
- The Long Term and High Security Prisons Group (LTHSPG) responses to the Assange concern letters
- #pardonAssangeNOW twitter.com/wikileaks/stat… 1 hour ago
- #pardonAssangeNOW #WeAreAllAssange twitter.com/jmanningphoto/… 1 hour ago
- #pardonAssangeNOW #Assange @WhiteHouse @POTUS twitter.com/deacampaign/st… 1 hour ago
- #pardonAssangeNOW #Assange twitter.com/kaleigh2367355… 1 hour ago
- RT @medialens: Centuries from now, if humans still exist, historians may well sum up Twitter with this image. #JulianAssange https://t.co… 1 hour ago
Daily Archives: November 3, 2011
Outside the Royal Courts of Justice More photos here. Members of Catholic Worker communities, Anonymous, Veterans for Peace, anti-war, freedom of information and Occupy London activists gathered outside the High Court, London in solidarity with Julian Assange on Wed. Nov … Continue reading