Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- What are the talking points of the Conservative party on the latest developments in the Julian #Assange case?
- Operation Pelican, latest on investigating the plot to terminate Julian Assange’s political asylum and his arrest by MetPol and secret services inside the Ecuadorian Embassy in London 11/04/19
- I wish more Members of Parliament were like Ben Lake of Plaid Cymru #EDM1177 #DontExtraditeAssange #JournalismIsNotACrime #FreeJulianAssange
- Julian Assange’s motivation in creating WikiLeaks and The World tomorrow – Journeyman Production: Videos
- A day of Infamy! 20/04/22 at Westminster Magistrates Court rubber stamping Julian #Assange’s US extradition
- Marking the 3rd Anniversary of Julian Assange’s brutal arrest inside the Ecuadorian Embassy, conviction and imprisonment at HMP Belmarsh where he lives today a remand prisoner.
- Julian #Assange marries the woman he loves after two years of obstraction from HMP Belmarsh and Home office, yet no guest permitted if they are journalist.
- Join us Sunday 10/04/2022 Marking 3 years from the brutal and arbitrary arrest of Julian Assange on 11/04/2019. Event organised by @JA_Defence
- RT @declassifiedUK: Sunday/Monday poll -- do you think UK home secretary Priti Patel *will* approve or reject the extradition of Julian #As… 2 days ago
- RT @wikileaks: "Enough is enough. I can't see what is served by keeping Julian Assange incarcerated" New Australian Prime Minister Anthony… 2 days ago
- RT @johnpilger: Will the new prime minister of Australia, Anthony Albanese, have the courage to save the life of Julian #Assange? This is t… 2 days ago
- RT @greekemmy: Extraditing Julian Assange would be a gift to secretive, oppressive regimes | Peter Oborne | The Guardian https://t.co/t5mFP… 2 days ago
- RT @Scottludlam: any chance we can #FreeJulianAssange now. for real. 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Vigil in London Ciaron O’Reilly reports: 25 folks gathered outside the U.S. embassy in London last evening (23 February) in solidarity with Bradley Manning. Those assembled included folks from Anonymous, Catholic Worker, London Guantánamo Campaign, Payday men’s network, Veterans for … Continue reading
Thursday 23 February, 5pm – 6pm Stand in solidarity with Bradley Manning in London as he is arraigned for Court Martial in the US. The Vigil will take place at the hour the arraignment is starting at Fort Meade, Maryland. … Continue reading
Read the full article here “one of the more significant documents of our time, removing the fog of war and revealing the true nature of 21st century asymmetrical warfare.” Due to sensationalised media reports, a lot of people are quite … Continue reading
Support Bradley Manning! Support Human Rights! Read the full call-out here. Get involved in organising and supporting events across Wales for Bradley Manning between 11 and 28 April. These events will be happening alongside the National Theatre Wales production By … Continue reading
Military officials have formally referred Bradley Manning’s case to Court Martial.
by Ciaron O’Reilly By the time I lived in community with Phil Berrigan, he was a wise old man. He had served many years in U.S. prisons for his nonviolent resistance to the Vietnam War and nuclear weapons – initiating … Continue reading