Join the JADC Newsletter
Click here to join the JADC e-mail newsletter to receive notifications on upcoming solidarity actions.
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- Will Evening Standard correct the record in the Julian #Assange case?
- Correct The Record in The #Assange Case – Thomson Reuters
- Correct the Record in the #Assange case – The Evening Standard
- Westminster Magistrates’ Court, 25 March 2020 Julian Assange Administrative Court Hearing, Bail Application
- Iain Overton (Iraq War Logs) at ‘Anonymous Bites Back’ speaks in defence of Julian #Assange
- Interview with John Shipton from Defiance by Peter McCormack – Transcript
- Motions in support of Julian Assange signed in the Isle of Wight by Labour Constituency
- Candles4Assange Saturday 14/3/2020 – 5pm London Trafalgar Square
- RT @nozomimagine: "Last Night Julian Assange Called Me. Here Is What We Talked About" by @yanisvaroufakis "Julian said ...'this new phase o… 1 hour ago
- I hope @xychelsea is OK. ❤️ 6 hours ago
- RT @MrsC_Assange: #SaveAssangeCovid19 Political Campaign Mass contact of MPs/Congress Reps to save my son Julians life during #CovidLockdo… 6 hours ago
- Correct the Record in the #Assange case - The Evening Standard wiseupaction.info/2020/03/27/cor… via @greekemmy 8 hours ago
- Westminster Magistrates’ Court, 25 March 2020 Julian Assange Administrative Court Hearing, Bail Application… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Vigil in London Ciaron O’Reilly reports: 25 folks gathered outside the U.S. embassy in London last evening (23 February) in solidarity with Bradley Manning. Those assembled included folks from Anonymous, Catholic Worker, London Guantánamo Campaign, Payday men’s network, Veterans for … Continue reading
Thursday 23 February, 5pm – 6pm Stand in solidarity with Bradley Manning in London as he is arraigned for Court Martial in the US. The Vigil will take place at the hour the arraignment is starting at Fort Meade, Maryland. … Continue reading
Read the full article here “one of the more significant documents of our time, removing the fog of war and revealing the true nature of 21st century asymmetrical warfare.” Due to sensationalised media reports, a lot of people are quite … Continue reading
Support Bradley Manning! Support Human Rights! Read the full call-out here. Get involved in organising and supporting events across Wales for Bradley Manning between 11 and 28 April. These events will be happening alongside the National Theatre Wales production By … Continue reading
Military officials have formally referred Bradley Manning’s case to Court Martial.
by Ciaron O’Reilly By the time I lived in community with Phil Berrigan, he was a wise old man. He had served many years in U.S. prisons for his nonviolent resistance to the Vietnam War and nuclear weapons – initiating … Continue reading