Join the JADC Newsletter
Click here to join the JADC e-mail newsletter to receive notifications on upcoming solidarity actions.
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- 7/4/20 Julian Assange Case Management Hearing Westminster Magistrates Court
- 1st Scotland Must Resist Protest: 24th February 2020
- Correct The Record in the #Assange case – The BBC (Again!)
- Will Evening Standard correct the record in the Julian #Assange case?
- Correct The Record in The #Assange Case – Thomson Reuters
- Correct the Record in the #Assange case – The Evening Standard
- Westminster Magistrates’ Court, 25 March 2020 Julian Assange Administrative Court Hearing, Bail Application
- Iain Overton (Iraq War Logs) at ‘Anonymous Bites Back’ speaks in defence of Julian #Assange
- RT @RTUKnews: Westminster Magistrates Court ruled that Julian Assange's trial is set to proceed as planned in May, despite restrictions due… 2 hours ago
- USA must drop charges against Julian #Assange | Amnesty International. #SaveJulian amnesty.org/en/get-involve… 2 hours ago
- RT @DEAcampaign: #JulianAssange case is another shameful episode in the tale of The UK’s corporate media - by @dorset_eye https://t.co/W4… 5 hours ago
- Chilling from Jeremy Hammond on the risks of COVID-19 in prison conditions. Surely, measures should be being taken… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- RT @MrsC_Assange: #SaveAssangeCOVID19 Aussies Please help save my sons life Julian Assange *Australian journo *Chronic lung condition *I… 6 hours ago
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Vigil in London Ciaron O’Reilly reports: 25 folks gathered outside the U.S. embassy in London last evening (23 February) in solidarity with Bradley Manning. Those assembled included folks from Anonymous, Catholic Worker, London Guantánamo Campaign, Payday men’s network, Veterans for … Continue reading
Thursday 23 February, 5pm – 6pm Stand in solidarity with Bradley Manning in London as he is arraigned for Court Martial in the US. The Vigil will take place at the hour the arraignment is starting at Fort Meade, Maryland. … Continue reading
Read the full article here “one of the more significant documents of our time, removing the fog of war and revealing the true nature of 21st century asymmetrical warfare.” Due to sensationalised media reports, a lot of people are quite … Continue reading
Support Bradley Manning! Support Human Rights! Read the full call-out here. Get involved in organising and supporting events across Wales for Bradley Manning between 11 and 28 April. These events will be happening alongside the National Theatre Wales production By … Continue reading
Military officials have formally referred Bradley Manning’s case to Court Martial.
by Ciaron O’Reilly By the time I lived in community with Phil Berrigan, he was a wise old man. He had served many years in U.S. prisons for his nonviolent resistance to the Vietnam War and nuclear weapons – initiating … Continue reading