Join the JADC Newsletter
Click here to join the JADC e-mail newsletter to receive notifications on upcoming solidarity actions.
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- Canvassing in London’s Muswell Hill in support of Julian #Assange publisher of #WikiLeaks
- We pray for a miracle! A message of love, Why should we support Julian #Assange?
- 13/01/2020 at Westminster Magistrates Court for Julian #Assange Case Management hearing
- Julian #Assange banner flies high at Stop The War rally in Trafalgar Square
- Will Sadiq Khan answer the questions by London Assembly regarding CIA/Metpol #Assange surveillance?
- Upcoming Actions in support of #WikiLeaks Julian #Assange – January/February 2020
- Hacking Justice Doku & Diskussion zur »Causa #Assange«
- Westminster Magistrates Court Access unfit for purpose in the Julian #Assange Case
- RT @kim_FreeAssange: #Candles4Assange Dusseldorf 15.01.2020 🔥🕯️🔥 FREEDOM for Julian #Assange NOW!! "This case is symbolic of something mu… 2 days ago
- RT @estherschmeer: Assange’s French legal advisor Juan Branco: “We’ve experienced a strong shift that we now need to nurture”https://t.co/K… 3 days ago
- RT @DEAcampaign: "Rapper and singer M.I.A has said supporting Julian Assange as the WikiLeaks founder appeared in court was “just as import… 4 days ago
- RT @RobertMMahoney: 'Pentagon Papers' lawyer Jim Goodale says CIA surveillance of Julian Assange means UK should free not extradite the Wik… 4 days ago
- RT @ScotsDefend: 'When Baraitser asked how much time had so far been available to #Assange’s legal team to discuss the evidence in question… 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Vigil in London Ciaron O’Reilly reports: 25 folks gathered outside the U.S. embassy in London last evening (23 February) in solidarity with Bradley Manning. Those assembled included folks from Anonymous, Catholic Worker, London Guantánamo Campaign, Payday men’s network, Veterans for … Continue reading
Thursday 23 February, 5pm – 6pm Stand in solidarity with Bradley Manning in London as he is arraigned for Court Martial in the US. The Vigil will take place at the hour the arraignment is starting at Fort Meade, Maryland. … Continue reading
Read the full article here “one of the more significant documents of our time, removing the fog of war and revealing the true nature of 21st century asymmetrical warfare.” Due to sensationalised media reports, a lot of people are quite … Continue reading
Support Bradley Manning! Support Human Rights! Read the full call-out here. Get involved in organising and supporting events across Wales for Bradley Manning between 11 and 28 April. These events will be happening alongside the National Theatre Wales production By … Continue reading
Military officials have formally referred Bradley Manning’s case to Court Martial.
by Ciaron O’Reilly By the time I lived in community with Phil Berrigan, he was a wise old man. He had served many years in U.S. prisons for his nonviolent resistance to the Vietnam War and nuclear weapons – initiating … Continue reading