Join the JADC Newsletter
Click here to join the JADC e-mail newsletter to receive notifications on upcoming solidarity actions.
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- UK Journalists – Time to Find Some Courage and Stand up for Julian #Assange 10/12/2019 outside British Journalism Awards
- Upcoming Solidarity Actions December 2019 week 2 and 3
- No to Trump No to Nato Protest! Don’t Extradite Assange for exposing War Crimes 3/12/2019
- #FreeTheTruth Event in support of Julian #Assange – Photos and videos 28/11/2019
- Four Candidates for Kingston and Surbiton: Julian Assange Should be Released from Prison
- 28/11/2019 #FreeTheTruth Conference in support of #WikiLeaks publisher Julian #Assange
- The Trials of Julian Assange–and Why He Is Vital to Our Future
- A rebel heart and the courage to resist. It is not just about Julian #Assange, it is about us.
- RT @DEAcampaign: Jeremy Corbyn opposes the extradition of Julian Assange. twitter.com/jeremycorbyn/s… 20 hours ago
- RT @DCKennard: The new Private Eye has first official confirmation that judge Lady Arbuthnot has stepped aside on J. Assange case. But she… 20 hours ago
- RT @DEAcampaign: Brian Eno: "I'm here because what's happening to Julian Assange is completely immoral... If you support this case, get the… 2 days ago
- UK Journalists - Time to Find Some Courage and Stand up for Julian #Assange 10/12/2019 outside British Journalism A… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @AaronSwartzDay: If you are in #WashingtonDC next week, come to a birthday & letter writing party for @xychelsea - December 17 6-9 pm: h… 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Vigil in London Ciaron O’Reilly reports: 25 folks gathered outside the U.S. embassy in London last evening (23 February) in solidarity with Bradley Manning. Those assembled included folks from Anonymous, Catholic Worker, London Guantánamo Campaign, Payday men’s network, Veterans for … Continue reading
Thursday 23 February, 5pm – 6pm Stand in solidarity with Bradley Manning in London as he is arraigned for Court Martial in the US. The Vigil will take place at the hour the arraignment is starting at Fort Meade, Maryland. … Continue reading
Read the full article here “one of the more significant documents of our time, removing the fog of war and revealing the true nature of 21st century asymmetrical warfare.” Due to sensationalised media reports, a lot of people are quite … Continue reading
Support Bradley Manning! Support Human Rights! Read the full call-out here. Get involved in organising and supporting events across Wales for Bradley Manning between 11 and 28 April. These events will be happening alongside the National Theatre Wales production By … Continue reading
Military officials have formally referred Bradley Manning’s case to Court Martial.
by Ciaron O’Reilly By the time I lived in community with Phil Berrigan, he was a wise old man. He had served many years in U.S. prisons for his nonviolent resistance to the Vietnam War and nuclear weapons – initiating … Continue reading