Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- End These Endless Wars – Free Julian #Assange
- 23rd of October Irish Dayof Solidarity with Julian #Assange – Join the actions!
- Response by Abena Oppong-Asare MP for Erith and Thamesmead to a #WikiLeaks supporter writing in defence of Julian #Assange
- Defend Julian Assange! Protect his life and work with #WikiLeaks – Call fo action! London, the World!
- Bear witness to the US Appeal to Extradite Julian Assange!
- In support of #WikiLeaks publisher Julian Assange, this weekend in London: Join our solidarity vigil in Belmarsh on Saturday 25th and our flyering and fundraising expedition in Shepherds Bush on Sunday 26th
- Photos from 11/09/21 – A beautiful day of support for #WikiLeaks publisher Julian Assange in London
- 27/28 October 21, Royal Courts Protest – Download and Print our New Flyer in support of #WikiLeaks publisher Julian Assange
- RT @johnmcdonnellMP: I spoke at the demonstration today against the extradition of Julian Assange in my capacity as secretary of the Nation… 5 hours ago
- RT @JA_Defence: London chants There is only one decision, #NoExtradition #FreeJulianAssange https://t.co/huwdzDMJ2J 5 hours ago
- RT @Tommymckearney: NUJ supporting campaign in Co. Tyrone to release Julian Assange https://t.co/5scmGybMp4 6 hours ago
- RT @pablo_telesur: #JulianAssange fiancee @stellamoris1 speaking at today's March for Assange in #London "your right to know is what is bei… 6 hours ago
- RT @StellaMoris1: For everyone who missed it: m.youtube.com/watch?v=QHL-Vf… 6 hours ago
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Vigil in London Ciaron O’Reilly reports: 25 folks gathered outside the U.S. embassy in London last evening (23 February) in solidarity with Bradley Manning. Those assembled included folks from Anonymous, Catholic Worker, London Guantánamo Campaign, Payday men’s network, Veterans for … Continue reading
Thursday 23 February, 5pm – 6pm Stand in solidarity with Bradley Manning in London as he is arraigned for Court Martial in the US. The Vigil will take place at the hour the arraignment is starting at Fort Meade, Maryland. … Continue reading
Read the full article here “one of the more significant documents of our time, removing the fog of war and revealing the true nature of 21st century asymmetrical warfare.” Due to sensationalised media reports, a lot of people are quite … Continue reading
Support Bradley Manning! Support Human Rights! Read the full call-out here. Get involved in organising and supporting events across Wales for Bradley Manning between 11 and 28 April. These events will be happening alongside the National Theatre Wales production By … Continue reading
Military officials have formally referred Bradley Manning’s case to Court Martial.
by Ciaron O’Reilly By the time I lived in community with Phil Berrigan, he was a wise old man. He had served many years in U.S. prisons for his nonviolent resistance to the Vietnam War and nuclear weapons – initiating … Continue reading