Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- What are the talking points of the Conservative party on the latest developments in the Julian #Assange case?
- Operation Pelican, latest on investigating the plot to terminate Julian Assange’s political asylum and his arrest by MetPol and secret services inside the Ecuadorian Embassy in London 11/04/19
- I wish more Members of Parliament were like Ben Lake of Plaid Cymru #EDM1177 #DontExtraditeAssange #JournalismIsNotACrime #FreeJulianAssange
- Julian Assange’s motivation in creating WikiLeaks and The World tomorrow – Journeyman Production: Videos
- A day of Infamy! 20/04/22 at Westminster Magistrates Court rubber stamping Julian #Assange’s US extradition
- Marking the 3rd Anniversary of Julian Assange’s brutal arrest inside the Ecuadorian Embassy, conviction and imprisonment at HMP Belmarsh where he lives today a remand prisoner.
- Julian #Assange marries the woman he loves after two years of obstraction from HMP Belmarsh and Home office, yet no guest permitted if they are journalist.
- Join us Sunday 10/04/2022 Marking 3 years from the brutal and arbitrary arrest of Julian Assange on 11/04/2019. Event organised by @JA_Defence
- RT @declassifiedUK: Sunday/Monday poll -- do you think UK home secretary Priti Patel *will* approve or reject the extradition of Julian #As… 2 days ago
- RT @wikileaks: "Enough is enough. I can't see what is served by keeping Julian Assange incarcerated" New Australian Prime Minister Anthony… 2 days ago
- RT @johnpilger: Will the new prime minister of Australia, Anthony Albanese, have the courage to save the life of Julian #Assange? This is t… 2 days ago
- RT @greekemmy: Extraditing Julian Assange would be a gift to secretive, oppressive regimes | Peter Oborne | The Guardian https://t.co/t5mFP… 2 days ago
- RT @Scottludlam: any chance we can #FreeJulianAssange now. for real. 2 days ago
Daily Archives: February 4, 2012
Military officials have formally referred Bradley Manning’s case to Court Martial.
by Ciaron O’Reilly By the time I lived in community with Phil Berrigan, he was a wise old man. He had served many years in U.S. prisons for his nonviolent resistance to the Vietnam War and nuclear weapons – initiating … Continue reading