Join the JADC Newsletter
Click here to join the JADC e-mail newsletter to receive notifications on upcoming solidarity actions.
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- Assange is an international symbol of the struggle for political transparency, 37 MEPs say
- Lobbying Labour Party Front Benchers in support of Julian #Assange 14.06.2019
- Calling on the Labour Party both to defend Julian Assange, oppose his extradition to the USA
- Assange, why the Chief Magistrate should admit the conflict of interest and step down from the case
- Open Letter to Journalists in support of WikiLeaks publisher Julian Assange
- Julian Assange, what we can expect now that Sajid Javid certified the extradition request
- US formalise extradition request for Julian Assange
- The WiseUp Action Facebook page to change name
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Daily Archives: February 4, 2012
Military officials have formally referred Bradley Manning’s case to Court Martial.
by Ciaron O’Reilly By the time I lived in community with Phil Berrigan, he was a wise old man. He had served many years in U.S. prisons for his nonviolent resistance to the Vietnam War and nuclear weapons – initiating … Continue reading