Join the JADC Newsletter
Click here to join the JADC e-mail newsletter to receive notifications on upcoming solidarity actions.
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- #FreeAssange at the Tolpuddle Festival 21/07/19
- Canvassing support for Julian Assange at Young Socialists Summer Festival in Hoxton
- Look at what they are doing to #Manning and #Assange and ask yourself what you would have the courage to do if you found evidence of crimes being committed by the State.
- Mark Davis Exposes Shameful Role of Guardian and New York Times in Publication of Afghan War Logs
- A Monument for Chelsea Manning
- Diane Abbott confirms to Constituent her position on Julian #Assange
- Correcting the Record in the #Assange Case – The BBC
- Solidarity with Julian Assange Upcoming actions 4th, 18th, 23rd and 24th August! – Updates
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Daily Archives: February 4, 2012
Military officials have formally referred Bradley Manning’s case to Court Martial.
by Ciaron O’Reilly By the time I lived in community with Phil Berrigan, he was a wise old man. He had served many years in U.S. prisons for his nonviolent resistance to the Vietnam War and nuclear weapons – initiating … Continue reading