Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- What are the talking points of the Conservative party on the latest developments in the Julian #Assange case?
- Operation Pelican, latest on investigating the plot to terminate Julian Assange’s political asylum and his arrest by MetPol and secret services inside the Ecuadorian Embassy in London 11/04/19
- I wish more Members of Parliament were like Ben Lake of Plaid Cymru #EDM1177 #DontExtraditeAssange #JournalismIsNotACrime #FreeJulianAssange
- Julian Assange’s motivation in creating WikiLeaks and The World tomorrow – Journeyman Production: Videos
- A day of Infamy! 20/04/22 at Westminster Magistrates Court rubber stamping Julian #Assange’s US extradition
- Marking the 3rd Anniversary of Julian Assange’s brutal arrest inside the Ecuadorian Embassy, conviction and imprisonment at HMP Belmarsh where he lives today a remand prisoner.
- Julian #Assange marries the woman he loves after two years of obstraction from HMP Belmarsh and Home office, yet no guest permitted if they are journalist.
- Join us Sunday 10/04/2022 Marking 3 years from the brutal and arbitrary arrest of Julian Assange on 11/04/2019. Event organised by @JA_Defence
- RT @theprojecttv: After a decade-long legal battle, the fate of Julian Assange now rests in the hands of Britain's Home Secretary Priti Pat… 20 minutes ago
- RT @JLMelenchon: Anglais, n'expulsez pas #Assange. Si la nouvelle union populaire gagne, Assange sera décoré par la France. Il sera natural… 20 minutes ago
- RT @DoubleDownNews: The CIA Plot to Kill My Husband Julian Assange @stellamoris1 https://t.co/hNLq8ceJCR 21 minutes ago
- RT @CommissionerHR: Julian #Assange should not be extradited due to the chilling effect such decision would have on #PressFreedom. #mediaf… 1 hour ago
- RT @IthakaMovie: "Imagine if China imprisoned and tortured an Australian citizen because that citizen exposed crimes perpetrated by the CCP… 5 days ago