When we heard that Tim Price’s powerful play ‘The Radicalisation of Bradley Manning’ was to be performed by National Theatre Wales in schools in Pembrokeshire, Cardiff and Flintshire during April, starting with Tasker Milward, the school Bradley attended as a … Continue reading
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- Luke Harding asked about our #FreeAssange picket outside The Guardian.
- The War on Journalism (film and live Q&A) The Case of Julian Assange
- Secret Warrants for ‘All Emails’ and Metadata of WikiLeaks Supporter Reveal Far-Reaching State Power Writes Mohamed El Maazi for Sputnik
- Write to the Lord Chancellor to #FreeAssange
- Julian Assange Prison Conditions constitute torture and he must be released writes Niki Konstantinidis
- Publico (Spain): A deputy inspector from the National Police and TEDAX sold equipment to spy on #Assange in London to UC Global
- What are the figures for #Covid19 among Belmarsh prisoners? Writes Niki Konstantinidis
- In December 2011, Sweden pursued preventing Julian Assange from applying to ECHR to appeal his case. In June 2012 this is exactly what happened.
- RT @greekemmy: From a year ago! Photos and videos from 25/01/2020 Rally with the Yellow Vests at Belmarsh prison in support of Julian #Assa… 2 hours ago
- RT @PhilBoswellSNP: Julian #Assange shouldn't be punished for his publications on possible war crimes by #US Military as part of his work w… 12 hours ago
- RT @SMaurizi: tomorrow, my lawyers @estelledehon @suigenerisjen and I will appear before the London #FirstTierTribunal to defend the right… 12 hours ago
- RT @greekemmy: Dear Friends here is a handy summary of notable dates in February 2021 WikiLeaks calendar for our planning. 5th https://t.… 14 hours ago
- RT @couragefound: What the UK court’s arguments in the #Assange extradition case tell us about misuse of humanitarianism in law | @AJEnglis… 23 hours ago