Join the solidarity vigil outside the Supreme Court 30 May from 8am Map here. Julian is appearing at the Supreme Court in London on 30 May 2012. The verdict on Julian’s appeal against extradition to Sweden is due to be … Continue reading
Join the JADC Newsletter
Click here to join the JADC e-mail newsletter to receive notifications on upcoming solidarity actions.
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- Assange is an international symbol of the struggle for political transparency, 37 MEPs say
- Lobbying Labour Party Front Benchers in support of Julian #Assange 14.06.2019
- Calling on the Labour Party both to defend Julian Assange, oppose his extradition to the USA
- Assange, why the Chief Magistrate should admit the conflict of interest and step down from the case
- Open Letter to Journalists in support of WikiLeaks publisher Julian Assange
- Julian Assange, what we can expect now that Sajid Javid certified the extradition request
- US formalise extradition request for Julian Assange
- The WiseUp Action Facebook page to change name
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.