Organised by London Catholic Worker Abroad Ciaron O’Reilly Wednesday 6 June, 4pm – 6pm at the Supreme Court, George St., Brisbane. RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org Ph. or text 04211 536 45 WHY NOW? Bradley Manning appears in front of a military tribunal … Continue reading
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- What are the talking points of the Conservative party on the latest developments in the Julian #Assange case?
- Operation Pelican, latest on investigating the plot to terminate Julian Assange’s political asylum and his arrest by MetPol and secret services inside the Ecuadorian Embassy in London 11/04/19
- I wish more Members of Parliament were like Ben Lake of Plaid Cymru #EDM1177 #DontExtraditeAssange #JournalismIsNotACrime #FreeJulianAssange
- Julian Assange’s motivation in creating WikiLeaks and The World tomorrow – Journeyman Production: Videos
- A day of Infamy! 20/04/22 at Westminster Magistrates Court rubber stamping Julian #Assange’s US extradition
- Marking the 3rd Anniversary of Julian Assange’s brutal arrest inside the Ecuadorian Embassy, conviction and imprisonment at HMP Belmarsh where he lives today a remand prisoner.
- Julian #Assange marries the woman he loves after two years of obstraction from HMP Belmarsh and Home office, yet no guest permitted if they are journalist.
- Join us Sunday 10/04/2022 Marking 3 years from the brutal and arbitrary arrest of Julian Assange on 11/04/2019. Event organised by @JA_Defence
- RT @StellaMoris1: With Gunther Wallraff, legendary german investigative journalist, holding the Gunther Wallraff prize certificate awarded… 8 hours ago
- RT @declassifiedUK: 🚨The 46-nation Council of Europe is the continent's leading human rights organisation, founded after World War 2 to pro… 1 day ago
- RT @amnestyitalia: L’estradizione di #JulianAssange avrebbe conseguenze devastanti per la libertà di stampa e per l’opinione pubblica. La M… 1 day ago
- RT @theprojecttv: After a decade-long legal battle, the fate of Julian Assange now rests in the hands of Britain's Home Secretary Priti Pat… 1 day ago
- RT @JLMelenchon: Anglais, n'expulsez pas #Assange. Si la nouvelle union populaire gagne, Assange sera décoré par la France. Il sera natural… 1 day ago