This Saturday (7th July) is World Pride in London and Queer Friends of Bradley Manning are marching again after their successful debut last year.
Please come and join us! We’ll be meeting from between 10:15 and 11:00 (the procession starts at 11:00 and I wouldn’t advise coming much after 11:00 – it will be difficult to join us once we’ve moved off).
The pre-march line-up takes place in Baker Street. Queer Friends of Bradley Manning is in the Green Section which meets from half way down Dorset Street up to Paddington Street – so if you walk that stretch of Baker Street you should find us.
I’ll get there for 10:15 and I’ll lay the banner on the ground in front of us.
The march finishes at 13:30 at Whitehall where we’ll disperse.
Please feel free to distribute this information to anyone who you think would be interested in joining us.
Email: Queer Friends of Bradley Manning
Join the JADC Newsletter
Click here to join the JADC e-mail newsletter to receive notifications on upcoming solidarity actions.
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- Flyers for Julian Assange – Free to download
- Join our upcoming October and November Solidarity Actions in support of Julian #Assange the publisher of #WikiLeaks
- Remember! #HomeOfficeGiG2 for Julian #Assange on the 5th of November with MIA and Lowkey
- #WeAreMillions Campaign at Gavin MacFadyen Journalism Award ceremony for Julian #Assange – Belmarsh
- Sheila Coombes: The work of Julian Assange and Wikileaks is vital in informing the public of machinations for war
- The sentencing remarks by District Judge Taylor illustrate bias against Julian #Assange
- Upcoming Actions in Support of WikiLeaks Publisher Julian Assange, October 2019
- Julian Assange wins Gavin MacFadyen Journalism award – Videos and Photos 28/09/2019 Belmarsh Prison
- RT @wattland1: The lack of journalists at this press conference is profoundly alarming. The greatest journalist of our time jailed for trut… 12 hours ago
- RT @pamfoundation: The Swedish Investigation (updated) "He is a good man, an innocent man, and a hero that has been systematically smeared… 1 day ago
- RT @greekemmy: I have just spoken to Westminster Magistrates Court Tel: 0300 303 0645. Court 3 is designated for Julian Assange's Case Mana… 1 day ago
- RT @AndrewJFowler: I agree. This is a question that goes to the heart of Australia’s sovereign duty to protect its citizens. https://t.co/B… 1 day ago
- RT @johnpilger: I saw Julian #Assange today in Belmarsh prison. Denied the tools to prepare his defence against extradition to America, his… 1 day ago