This Saturday (7th July) is World Pride in London and Queer Friends of Bradley Manning are marching again after their successful debut last year.
Please come and join us! We’ll be meeting from between 10:15 and 11:00 (the procession starts at 11:00 and I wouldn’t advise coming much after 11:00 – it will be difficult to join us once we’ve moved off).
The pre-march line-up takes place in Baker Street. Queer Friends of Bradley Manning is in the Green Section which meets from half way down Dorset Street up to Paddington Street – so if you walk that stretch of Baker Street you should find us.
I’ll get there for 10:15 and I’ll lay the banner on the ground in front of us.
The march finishes at 13:30 at Whitehall where we’ll disperse.
Please feel free to distribute this information to anyone who you think would be interested in joining us.
Email: Queer Friends of Bradley Manning
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- What are the grounds for appeal a British judge has conceded to US DOJ in the Julian #AssangeCase ?
- Julian #Assange in his own words: “The distortion by the media of history is our single greatest impediment to advancement”
- Judge Baraitser’s judgement indicates Judge Arbuthnot concealed existence of 2017 arrest warrant for US Extradition in the #AssangeCase
- 50th Birthday messages to Julian from John Pilger, Andrew Feinstein and Chris Williamson
- Marking Julian Assange’s 50th Birthday outside HMP Belmarsh
- #FreeAssange Ireland marking Julian Assange’s 50th Birthday and solidarity message to JADC
- Update: Misconduct in Public Office in the #Assange Case – Crime Reports Filed by a supporter for Paul Close, Emma Arbuthnot, Deborah Taylor, Michael Snow
- Saturday July 3rd, 2021 – Join us celebrating Julian Assange’s 50th Birthday
- RT @CraigMurrayOrg: I have to hand myself in at St Leonards Police Station Edinburgh on Sunday morning to go to jail I don't want it to be… 4 days ago
- RT @martinbray3: #freeassangeNow #freeassange #assange #dropthecharges FREE JULIAN ASSANGE NOW North London https://t.co/D05vp69Ryd 1 week ago
- RT @ggreenwald: How do people like @SecBlinken not choke on the stench of their own deceit, propaganda and authoritarianism? https://t.co/F… 2 weeks ago
- RT @suigenerisjen: About time. And now reverse another Trump administration policy decision which is a disaster for press freedom: drop the… 2 weeks ago
- RT @SMaurizi: this is what spies did to my phone inside the Ecuadorean embassy while meeting Julian #Assange, I do feel a sense of deep vio… 2 weeks ago