This Saturday (7th July) is World Pride in London and Queer Friends of Bradley Manning are marching again after their successful debut last year.
Please come and join us! We’ll be meeting from between 10:15 and 11:00 (the procession starts at 11:00 and I wouldn’t advise coming much after 11:00 – it will be difficult to join us once we’ve moved off).
The pre-march line-up takes place in Baker Street. Queer Friends of Bradley Manning is in the Green Section which meets from half way down Dorset Street up to Paddington Street – so if you walk that stretch of Baker Street you should find us.
I’ll get there for 10:15 and I’ll lay the banner on the ground in front of us.
The march finishes at 13:30 at Whitehall where we’ll disperse.
Please feel free to distribute this information to anyone who you think would be interested in joining us.
Email: Queer Friends of Bradley Manning
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- 29/10/20 – At Westminster Magistrates Court in support o Julian Assange
- Protest in support of Julian Assange at The Guardian 22/10/20 – Statement of support by Jonathan Cook
- Crossposting from Computer Weekly: Spanish court to question witnesses over ‘illegal surveillance’ of WikiLeaks founder Julian #Assange
- Write to HMP Belmarsh Governor Rob Davis about the conditions of detainment for Julian #Assange
- Protest in support of Julian Assange at The Guardian 22/10/20 – Statement of support by Chris Williamson
- 22/10/20 Report from The Guardian protest in support of WikiLeaks Julian #Assange
- Protest in support of Julian Assange at The Guardian 22/10/20 – Speech by Mike Jackson from the Orgreave Justice Campaign
- New JADC Flyer in Support of #WikiLeaks Julian #Assange
- RT @xychelsea: sending these good vibe potions y’all 🦇🖤🌈💕 happy halloween https://t.co/GaPcyZDJVU 4 hours ago
- RT @rebecca_vincent: If this is uncomfortable for you to watch, perhaps in your mind you’ve dehumanised Julian Assange? #FreeAssange 4 hours ago
- RT @JA_Defence: Sign the Open Letter to the Lord Chancellor and the Lord chief Justice concerning chief Magistrate Arbuthnot via @WISEUpAct… 4 hours ago
- RT @MElmaazi: John Shipton, Julian Assange's father, explains to me outside of Westminster Magistrates' Court that his son's defence team w… 17 hours ago
- RT @CianMW: Daniel Hale is being charged w/ leaking information to the Intercept that is of chief public interest. What’s revealed; Germany… 17 hours ago