This Saturday (7th July) is World Pride in London and Queer Friends of Bradley Manning are marching again after their successful debut last year.
Please come and join us! We’ll be meeting from between 10:15 and 11:00 (the procession starts at 11:00 and I wouldn’t advise coming much after 11:00 – it will be difficult to join us once we’ve moved off).
The pre-march line-up takes place in Baker Street. Queer Friends of Bradley Manning is in the Green Section which meets from half way down Dorset Street up to Paddington Street – so if you walk that stretch of Baker Street you should find us.
I’ll get there for 10:15 and I’ll lay the banner on the ground in front of us.
The march finishes at 13:30 at Whitehall where we’ll disperse.
Please feel free to distribute this information to anyone who you think would be interested in joining us.
Email: Queer Friends of Bradley Manning
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- Carta abierta al Ministro de Justicia y al Presidente del Tribunal Supremo, en referencia a la Magistrada Jefa Arbuthnot
- Upcoming actions in support of Julian Assange publisher of WikiLeaks 7-12 September 2020
- Grassroots actions to #FreeAssange should align with the interests and objectives of the campaign – Lessons from Sat 29/8/20
- Early Day Motion #719 in support of WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange – Being a shadow minister prevents endorsement
- Debunking the #Russiagate Smears Against #WikiLeaks
- Let me Remind you of Julian #Assange’s words about #WikiLeaks publication leading up to the US election 2016
- New Exhibition featuring contemporary social movement themes including the campaign to #FreeAssange
- What are the Conservative Party talking points on Julian Assange?
- RT @DefendAssange: Reminder: The US-UK extradition treaty states: 'Extradition shall not be granted if the offense for which extradition is… 56 minutes ago
- RT @DefenseAssange: WikiLeaks' @khrafnsson on this morning's developments: "District Judge Vanessa Baraitser has acknowledged what has been… 2 hours ago
- RT @MaryKostakidis: Eller: No passcode was required for the Guantanamo docs but she could not have remained anonymous because of the IP add… 4 hours ago
- RT @MaryKostakidis: ELler: the code was never cracked. Had it been done, it would have resulted in a password for the FTP account. Manning… 4 hours ago
- RT @DEAcampaign: The #Bristol Branch of the @NUJofficial voted to voice its support for the @DEAcampaign. Members are following the case cl… 4 hours ago