Sunday 19 August, 2pm, Ecuadorian Embassy, 3 Hans Crescent, Knightsbridge, London. Julian will give an address from the embassy at 2pm. Everyone welcome. Join us and the continuing campaign to demand safe passage to Ecuador for Julian. For more information, … Continue reading
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- Publico (Spain): A deputy inspector from the National Police and TEDAX sold equipment to spy on #Assange in London to UC Global
- What are the figures for #Covid19 among Belmarsh prisoners? Writes Niki Konstantinidis
- In December 2011, Sweden pursued preventing Julian Assange from applying to ECHR to appeal his case. In June 2012 this is exactly what happened.
- The Guardian on #Assange: A sinner repenteth or something else?
- 17/12/2020 Deepa Driver speaks outside The Guardian defending Julian Assange
- Andy Muller Maghun’s CCC CIA Surveillance presentations in 2019 and 2020
- 20-30/12/2020 Political Protest effectively banned in the UK regions under Covid Tier 4
- The Long Term and High Security Prisons Group (LTHSPG) responses to the Assange concern letters
- RT @ForAdelaide: It's time, @POTUS. Give Stella back her fiance. Give Max and Gabriel back their father. Give Christine and John back their… 4 minutes ago
- #AssangeCase #PardonAssange twitter.com/kennardmatt/st… 1 hour ago
- RT @JManningphoto: Julain Assange's supporters countlessly put their freedoms on the line for the release of Julain and Free Press. It show… 1 hour ago
- #pardonAssangeNOW twitter.com/wikileaks/stat… 2 hours ago
- #pardonAssangeNOW #WeAreAllAssange twitter.com/jmanningphoto/… 2 hours ago