LATEST NEWS NOTICEBOARD | Calendar | TAKE ACTION ACTION YOU CAN TAKE | Upcoming Events | Get involved | Donate CHELSEA MANNING Read Her: Collected Writings: Chelsea’s letters/statements/published articles since Aug 2013 | Feb 2013 statement to the court | Own Voice (for performance) | Chat Logs: Own Words | Documents Released: Collateral Murder video | Afghan War Diary | Iraq War Logs | Reykjavik 13 | Guantanamo Files | Cablegate | Court Martial: | The Verdict (sortable table) | Alexa O’Brien (court reports) | Kevin Gosztola (court reports)| Searchable database of legal docs (Alexa O’Brien) |TrialTranscripts(FotP) | Statements on Case: David Coombs (lawyer) conclusion March 2014 | Amnesty Int’l July 2014 | Julian Assange Eve of Trial June 2013 JULIAN ASSANGE Essential Info: WikiLeaks | Free Assange Now | Sweden & extradition case |Assange in Sweden | Justice For Assange | Analysis of ‘We Steal Secrets’ | Hazel Press | Benkler’s article: A Free Irresponsible Press – WikiLeaks and the Battle over the Soul of the Networked Fourth Estate | ‘Julian Assange in the Embassy: the story so far’ (Somerset Bean infographic)
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- Publico (Spain): A deputy inspector from the National Police and TEDAX sold equipment to spy on #Assange in London to UC Global
- What are the figures for #Covid19 among Belmarsh prisoners? Writes Niki Konstantinidis
- In December 2011, Sweden pursued preventing Julian Assange from applying to ECHR to appeal his case. In June 2012 this is exactly what happened.
- The Guardian on #Assange: A sinner repenteth or something else?
- 17/12/2020 Deepa Driver speaks outside The Guardian defending Julian Assange
- Andy Muller Maghun’s CCC CIA Surveillance presentations in 2019 and 2020
- 20-30/12/2020 Political Protest effectively banned in the UK regions under Covid Tier 4
- The Long Term and High Security Prisons Group (LTHSPG) responses to the Assange concern letters
- RT @StellaMoris1: Thanks to everyone's efforts over the past weeks there is now a vast coalition of support for Julian's freedom across pol… 5 hours ago
- Julian #Assange needs to continue to fight his extradition to the US. Help him. #FreeAssange twitter.com/stellamoris1/s… 6 hours ago
- RT @DEAcampaign: Please support Julian #Assange’s High Court fight against extradition, by his partner and mother of their two children @St… 6 hours ago
- RT @couragefound: In Washington DC #FreeAssange #FreePress #InaugurationDay https://t.co/6F9XTMdh37 10 hours ago
- #pardonAssangeNOW #FreeAssange #Assange @potus @WhiteHouse twitter.com/stellamoris1/s… 13 hours ago