Join the JADC Newsletter
Click here to join the JADC e-mail newsletter to receive notifications on upcoming solidarity actions.
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- 24/02/2020 – USA v Julian Assange: Extradition Hearing Day 1
- Street Art Solidarity with Julian #Assange the #WikiLeaks publisher – February 2020
- 08/02/2020 Solidarity Actions in support of Julian Assange in London
- Saturday 15th February 2020 – Julian #Assange Show Trial Portobello Parade
- Committee to Defend Julian Assange – Newsletter 10 – Upcoming actions in support of Julian Assange
- Press Freedom debate at Chatham house, London but what about #WikiLeaks publisher Julian #Assange ?
- Read, Learn, Act, Now! – Niels Melzer full speech at the Free The Truth 3/2/2020 a call out to everyone of us to protect society from this abuse of power by the state on Julian Assange and anyone it perceives as a threat.
- 3/2/2020 Free The Truth event in support of Julian Assange of WikiLeaks
- RT @MrsC_Assange: Assange Extradition Hearings NEW LINK to this weeks clear, concise court reports for the public from @Bridges4Media 1)… 2 hours ago
- RT @DEAcampaign: .@rebecca_vincent from @RSF_inter speaks about the trial: "We've been really concerned with what we've seen here... I was… 6 hours ago
- RT @jlpassarelli: Ambassador of @WikiLeaks, @SwaziJAF explained that the anonymity of the spanish whistleblowers of the spanish security co… 6 hours ago
- RT @PhillipAdams64: WATCH: TRT London Exclusive Assange Report Featuring this petition. Plus James Ricketon's Letter https://t.co/1vkmy61q… 7 hours ago
- RT @caitoz: Assange then stood up in the dock and said, “The problem is I’m not able to get representation.” Judge Baraitser then told him… 7 hours ago