Join the JADC Newsletter
Click here to join the JADC e-mail newsletter to receive notifications on upcoming solidarity actions.
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- Covid-19 Virus in Prisons – An Unfolding Disaster – 7 April Nine Prisoners Dead
- 7/4/20 Julian Assange Case Management Hearing Westminster Magistrates Court
- 1st Scotland Must Resist Protest: 24th February 2020
- Correct The Record in the #Assange case – The BBC (Again!)
- Will Evening Standard correct the record in the Julian #Assange case?
- Correct The Record in The #Assange Case – Thomson Reuters
- Correct the Record in the #Assange case – The Evening Standard
- Westminster Magistrates’ Court, 25 March 2020 Julian Assange Administrative Court Hearing, Bail Application
- RT @thebling_vote: Read UK Journalist @VaughanSmith's post below about his recent telephone conversation w/ Award Winning Australian Journa… 3 hours ago
- RT @MrsC_Assange: Julian rang UK journalist @VaughanSmith yesterday *Confined 23.5 hrs alone *1/2 hr in crowded exercise yard * 150 sta… 3 hours ago
- RT @jaraparilla: Julian Assange yesterday called his friend Vaughan Smith, who gave him accomodation him while he was under house arrest be… 3 hours ago
- RT @MrsC_Assange: Australian Parliamentarians urge UK to release Australian Journalist Julian Assange Amid #COVID19 Prison Outbreak 'Grave… 11 hours ago
- RT @deepa_driver: My thanks to @ComputerWeekly for this comprehensive and fair account of many of the key points of the #Assange hearing y… 16 hours ago