Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- Statement by JADC on the Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Bill and The Nationality and Borders Bill
- Upcoming Actions organised by JADC this Saturday 15/01/22 in support of Julian #Assange and #WikiLeaks
- International Festival of Whistleblowing Dissent and Accountability 8/05/21 Mohamedou Ould Slahi speaks about The Mauritanian and #CloseGuantanamo!
- Saturday 8/01/22 – A day of Solidarity with Julian Assange and #CloseGuantanamo Network
- New Flyer in solidarity with Close Guantanamo, marking 20 years since it opened. What we learned from #WikiLeaks #GitmoFiles and the heavy price Julian Assange is paying for the publication.
- The European Court of Human Rights Judgment: Ogreten and Kanaat v. Turkey pre-trial detention of journalists for publishing emails released on Wikileaks, recognised Human Rights Violation of Article 10 Freedom of Expression. What about Julian Assange’s detention?
- Greek Political Prisoners imprisoned and tortured during 1967-1974 dictatorship demand the release of Julian Assange and lambast the violation of International law. Protest outside the British Consulate in Thessaloniki
- #CorrectTheRecord: BBC coverage of US appeal in #Assange case – The BBC “Responds”!
- RT @wikileaks: FBI letter to MLK telling him to kill himself within 34 days or face sex smear #MLKDay #MLKDay2022 boingboing.net/2014/11/12/whe…… 7 hours ago
- RT @BetterPlumstead: Well done to the #JulianAssange supporters outside #Belmarsh prison #Plumstead #Woolwich #Thamesmead today highlightin… 2 days ago
- RT @greekemmy: Journalists call on Australian media to stand with Assange youtu.be/3eyhvZGDU7I via @YouTube 2 days ago
- RT @JA_Defence: 15 January 2022 HMP Belmarsh refuses to stop the torture of award winning OZ investigative journalist Julian #Assange admin… 2 days ago
- RT @richimedhurst: Assange’s case hinges on US “assurances”. I published classified documents from David Mendoza’s extradition showing how… 1 week ago