Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- 5 Ways to help Julian Assange and WikiLeaks – New JADC Flyer
- Solidarity Vigil call out outside the High Court 9am Monday 24/01/22
- Injustice and Resistance Reflections on Tolpuddle Martyrs and Julian Assange #FreeTheTruth 26/07/2020
- Statement by JADC on the Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Bill and The Nationality and Borders Bill
- Upcoming Actions organised by JADC this Saturday 15/01/22 in support of Julian #Assange and #WikiLeaks
- International Festival of Whistleblowing Dissent and Accountability 8/05/21 Mohamedou Ould Slahi speaks about The Mauritanian and #CloseGuantanamo!
- Saturday 8/01/22 – A day of Solidarity with Julian Assange and #CloseGuantanamo Network
- New Flyer in solidarity with Close Guantanamo, marking 20 years since it opened. What we learned from #WikiLeaks #GitmoFiles and the heavy price Julian Assange is paying for the publication.
- RT @StellaMoris1: LISTEN to UN Special Rapporteur on Torture Nils Melzer on @AJTheTake talk about his book 'The Trial of Julian Assange: A… 12 hours ago
- Mike Lynch: Priti Patel approves extradition of Autonomy founder - BBC News bbc.co.uk/news/business-… 12 hours ago
- RT @IthakaMovie: Ithaka wins Best Documentary and Best Direction at @capfilmfest congratulations to Director Ben Lawrence and Producing tea… 12 hours ago
- RT @Sterling_Je: 7 years ago today I was found guilty w/o evidence of violating the #EspionageAct by a feckless jury, a vengeful govt, and… 2 days ago
- RT @rogerwaters: Hey Biden! Leave #Assange alone. 4 days ago