Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- What are the talking points of the Conservative party on the latest developments in the Julian #Assange case?
- Operation Pelican, latest on investigating the plot to terminate Julian Assange’s political asylum and his arrest by MetPol and secret services inside the Ecuadorian Embassy in London 11/04/19
- I wish more Members of Parliament were like Ben Lake of Plaid Cymru #EDM1177 #DontExtraditeAssange #JournalismIsNotACrime #FreeJulianAssange
- Julian Assange’s motivation in creating WikiLeaks and The World tomorrow – Journeyman Production: Videos
- A day of Infamy! 20/04/22 at Westminster Magistrates Court rubber stamping Julian #Assange’s US extradition
- Marking the 3rd Anniversary of Julian Assange’s brutal arrest inside the Ecuadorian Embassy, conviction and imprisonment at HMP Belmarsh where he lives today a remand prisoner.
- Julian #Assange marries the woman he loves after two years of obstraction from HMP Belmarsh and Home office, yet no guest permitted if they are journalist.
- Join us Sunday 10/04/2022 Marking 3 years from the brutal and arbitrary arrest of Julian Assange on 11/04/2019. Event organised by @JA_Defence
- RT @CommissionerHR: Julian #Assange should not be extradited due to the chilling effect such decision would have on #PressFreedom. #mediaf… 48 minutes ago
- RT @IthakaMovie: "Imagine if China imprisoned and tortured an Australian citizen because that citizen exposed crimes perpetrated by the CCP… 5 days ago
- RT @DEAcampaign: 6 days left to sign to urge UK Home Secretary Priti Patel to reject Julian Assange’s extradition to the United States! #F… 5 days ago
- RT @ClarkeMicah: Once again. Why I oppose the extradition of Julian Assange: PETER HITCHENS: Extraditing Julian Assange threatens press fre… 5 days ago
- RT @greekemmy: No Extradition Documentary Emmy Butlin & Dr Deepa Driver Q&A pt 2 youtu.be/j3qjW1c2QPk via @YouTube 5 days ago