Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- Solidarity Vigil call out outside the High Court 9am Monday 24/01/22
- Injustice and Resistance Reflections on Tolpuddle Martyrs and Julian Assange #FreeTheTruth 26/07/2020
- Statement by JADC on the Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Bill and The Nationality and Borders Bill
- Upcoming Actions organised by JADC this Saturday 15/01/22 in support of Julian #Assange and #WikiLeaks
- International Festival of Whistleblowing Dissent and Accountability 8/05/21 Mohamedou Ould Slahi speaks about The Mauritanian and #CloseGuantanamo!
- Saturday 8/01/22 – A day of Solidarity with Julian Assange and #CloseGuantanamo Network
- New Flyer in solidarity with Close Guantanamo, marking 20 years since it opened. What we learned from #WikiLeaks #GitmoFiles and the heavy price Julian Assange is paying for the publication.
- The European Court of Human Rights Judgment: Ogreten and Kanaat v. Turkey pre-trial detention of journalists for publishing emails released on Wikileaks, recognised Human Rights Violation of Article 10 Freedom of Expression. What about Julian Assange’s detention?
- RT @StellaMoris1: BREAKING: The UK High Court will deliver its decision on Monday morning about whether to permit #Assange to appeal the US… 1 day ago
- RT @wikileaks: FBI letter to MLK telling him to kill himself within 34 days or face sex smear #MLKDay #MLKDay2022 boingboing.net/2014/11/12/whe…… 5 days ago
- RT @BetterPlumstead: Well done to the #JulianAssange supporters outside #Belmarsh prison #Plumstead #Woolwich #Thamesmead today highlightin… 1 week ago
- RT @greekemmy: Journalists call on Australian media to stand with Assange youtu.be/3eyhvZGDU7I via @YouTube 1 week ago
- RT @JA_Defence: 15 January 2022 HMP Belmarsh refuses to stop the torture of award winning OZ investigative journalist Julian #Assange admin… 1 week ago