This gallery contains 14 photos.
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- 27/7/2020 Julian Assange Administrative hearing at Westminster Magistrates Court.
- Constituents lobby more Members of Parliament in support of WikiLeak’s Julian #Assange
- 10th Anniversary of #WikiLeaks Afghan War Diary – The War Criminals Walk Free
- Documentary: No Extradition: Julian #Assange’s Father & The Struggle for His Son’s Freedom.
- 21/7/2020 A Day in Action in London in support of Julian #Assange, Photos and Videos from The Old Bailey, Downing Street, Foreign Commonwealth Office
- Write to your Member of Parliament urging them to sign Early Day Motion #719 – Template Letter
- Justice for Harry Dunn, Justice for Julian Assange – Solidarity with those trapped in injustice by the imbalance of the US/UK extradition Treaty
- Tuesday 21st July 8:15 am @FollowWestwood call to action for Julian Assange
- RT @LeethalMe: in 2 minutes, see just how unjust the treatment of #Assange is. Nicely edited video - please RT #FreeAssange 17 hours ago
- RT @freeassangeffm: ‼️Anbei unsere weiteren Termine‼️ Mahnwache am Brockhausbrunnen in Frankfurt: 📍MI 12.08.2020 / 17-19 Uhr 📍SA 29.08.2… 17 hours ago
- RT @wikileaks: Julian Assange’s lawyers have suggested the WikiLeaks founder may soon be re-arrested in London after a new extradition requ… 1 day ago
- RT @wikileaks: The Stuttgart Peace Prize 2020 goes to Julian Assange, investigative journalist, programmer and founder of WikiLeaks. The pr… 1 day ago
- RT @DEAcampaign: "We believe he (#Assange) has been clearly targeted for his contributions to public interest reporting. We continue to cal… 1 day ago