Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- What are the talking points of the Conservative party on the latest developments in the Julian #Assange case?
- Operation Pelican, latest on investigating the plot to terminate Julian Assange’s political asylum and his arrest by MetPol and secret services inside the Ecuadorian Embassy in London 11/04/19
- I wish more Members of Parliament were like Ben Lake of Plaid Cymru #EDM1177 #DontExtraditeAssange #JournalismIsNotACrime #FreeJulianAssange
- Julian Assange’s motivation in creating WikiLeaks and The World tomorrow – Journeyman Production: Videos
- A day of Infamy! 20/04/22 at Westminster Magistrates Court rubber stamping Julian #Assange’s US extradition
- Marking the 3rd Anniversary of Julian Assange’s brutal arrest inside the Ecuadorian Embassy, conviction and imprisonment at HMP Belmarsh where he lives today a remand prisoner.
- Julian #Assange marries the woman he loves after two years of obstraction from HMP Belmarsh and Home office, yet no guest permitted if they are journalist.
- Join us Sunday 10/04/2022 Marking 3 years from the brutal and arbitrary arrest of Julian Assange on 11/04/2019. Event organised by @JA_Defence
- RT @IthakaMovie: Last chance to see Ithaka in a cinema followed by a special q & a with Julian Assange's father, John Shipton. Book now -… 26 minutes ago
- RT @JordanChariton: The corporate media, aside from @YahooNews who broke it, has ignored the fact that the U.S. is prosecuting Julian Assan… 55 minutes ago
- RT @StellaMoris1: A silent one-person protest can be powerful. This was mine in front of @PritiPatel's Home Office today. #FreeAssangeNOW… 1 hour ago
- RT @greekemmy: Julian Assange should not be extradited to US to face espionage charges, Council of Europe tells Priti Patel https://t.co/uf… 1 hour ago
- RT @DEAcampaign: "If you’re a journalist, you should be investigating Julian Assange’s case for your own sake in the future. What about you… 21 hours ago