Today a Judge in Leavenworth District Court officially granted Chelsea’s name change petition April 23, 2014. By Chelsea Manning. Today is an exciting day. A judge in the state of Kansas has officially ordered my name to be changed from … Continue reading
Email SubscriptionJoin 10.4K other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- Unite North West 522 Branch votes for a motion in defence for Julian #Assange 19/07/23
- Happy 52nd Birthday Julian #Assange! July 2023 from Belmarsh prison
- Julian Assange’s British walkabout continues at Stonehenge at the Summer solstice! :-)
- Julian #Assange UK walkabouts with a Madbloke :-) #FreeJulianAssange #2023TimeToSetHimFree
- #FreeAssange Activists commemorate on 11/04/2023 the 4th Anniversary of Julian Assange being violently arrested in the Ecuadorian Embassy – Photos and video by activist Naila Brown @BrownNaila
- Join us in commemorating the 4th Anniversary (11th April 2019) of Julian Assange’s violent arrest by UK for Publishing on behalf of America’s DOJ.
- Join Stefania Maurizi’s FOIA Tribunal on the Julian #Assange Case Monday 13th March 10am, Field House, Breams Buildings, London, EC4A 1DZ, Nearest tube: Chancery Lane & Holborn Circus
- Secret Power, Media Freedom and Democracy in the context of the Julian #Assange case, Saturday 28th of January, between 4-6pm at St. Pancras New Church, Euston Road, London. Join us!
- Tweets by WISEUpAction