Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- Luke Harding asked about our #FreeAssange picket outside The Guardian.
- The War on Journalism (film and live Q&A) The Case of Julian Assange
- Secret Warrants for ‘All Emails’ and Metadata of WikiLeaks Supporter Reveal Far-Reaching State Power Writes Mohamed El Maazi for Sputnik
- Write to the Lord Chancellor to #FreeAssange
- Julian Assange Prison Conditions constitute torture and he must be released writes Niki Konstantinidis
- Publico (Spain): A deputy inspector from the National Police and TEDAX sold equipment to spy on #Assange in London to UC Global
- What are the figures for #Covid19 among Belmarsh prisoners? Writes Niki Konstantinidis
- In December 2011, Sweden pursued preventing Julian Assange from applying to ECHR to appeal his case. In June 2012 this is exactly what happened.
- RT @H11Karyn: Sydney Town Hall gathering, Friday 22nd Jan 2021. Julian needs us to fight for him, now. #FreeJulianAssangeNow #WeAreAllAssan… 1 day ago
- RT @wikileaks: Prosecutor in charge of Assange prosecution distances himself on his way out -- says Biden may drop case #FreeAssangeNOW #Dr… 1 day ago
- #FreeAssange #DropTheCharges #NoExtradition twitter.com/deacampaign/st… 1 day ago
- RT @StellaMoris1: David Davis MP on Assange case judgment: "It has been claimed that, because the Act does not specifically refer to polit… 1 day ago
- RT @DEAcampaign: David Davis [@DavidDavisMP] yesterday in the House of Commons: "The decision to block the extradition of Mr #Assange this… 1 day ago