BIRKBECK COLLEGE UoL THURS 20TH NOV 2014 On Thursday two of us travelled to Birkbeck College at the University of London for a talk on Journalism, Whistleblowing and the Security State. We were looking forward to the event and … Continue reading
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- Luke Harding asked about our #FreeAssange picket outside The Guardian.
- The War on Journalism (film and live Q&A) The Case of Julian Assange
- Secret Warrants for ‘All Emails’ and Metadata of WikiLeaks Supporter Reveal Far-Reaching State Power Writes Mohamed El Maazi for Sputnik
- Write to the Lord Chancellor to #FreeAssange
- Julian Assange Prison Conditions constitute torture and he must be released writes Niki Konstantinidis
- Publico (Spain): A deputy inspector from the National Police and TEDAX sold equipment to spy on #Assange in London to UC Global
- What are the figures for #Covid19 among Belmarsh prisoners? Writes Niki Konstantinidis
- In December 2011, Sweden pursued preventing Julian Assange from applying to ECHR to appeal his case. In June 2012 this is exactly what happened.
- RT @greekemmy: From a year ago! Photos and videos from 25/01/2020 Rally with the Yellow Vests at Belmarsh prison in support of Julian #Assa… 2 hours ago
- RT @PhilBoswellSNP: Julian #Assange shouldn't be punished for his publications on possible war crimes by #US Military as part of his work w… 13 hours ago
- RT @SMaurizi: tomorrow, my lawyers @estelledehon @suigenerisjen and I will appear before the London #FirstTierTribunal to defend the right… 13 hours ago
- RT @greekemmy: Dear Friends here is a handy summary of notable dates in February 2021 WikiLeaks calendar for our planning. 5th https://t.… 15 hours ago
- RT @couragefound: What the UK court’s arguments in the #Assange extradition case tell us about misuse of humanitarianism in law | @AJEnglis… 1 day ago