Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- Publico (Spain): A deputy inspector from the National Police and TEDAX sold equipment to spy on #Assange in London to UC Global
- What are the figures for #Covid19 among Belmarsh prisoners? Writes Niki Konstantinidis
- In December 2011, Sweden pursued preventing Julian Assange from applying to ECHR to appeal his case. In June 2012 this is exactly what happened.
- The Guardian on #Assange: A sinner repenteth or something else?
- 17/12/2020 Deepa Driver speaks outside The Guardian defending Julian Assange
- Andy Muller Maghun’s CCC CIA Surveillance presentations in 2019 and 2020
- 20-30/12/2020 Political Protest effectively banned in the UK regions under Covid Tier 4
- The Long Term and High Security Prisons Group (LTHSPG) responses to the Assange concern letters
- RT @WISEUpAction: Julian #Assange has suffered a decade of baseless allegations spun out by dubious judges and prosecutors to ensure an arb… 3 hours ago
- #pardonAssangeNOW twitter.com/lissakjohnson/… 5 hours ago
- RT @Suzi3D: This was probably @NilsMelzer's strongest ever interview. He just gets better and better. Well done @AnnBatiza for organising a… 5 hours ago
- RT @pamfoundation: Julian Has Suffered Enough… #pardonassange pamelaandersonfoundation.org/news/2021/1/18… 5 hours ago
- RT @richardlahuis: Note for journalists still silent on #Assange: "If my colleague falls off a cliff, I don’t abandon him: I try to save hi… 5 hours ago