Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- Secret Warrants for ‘All Emails’ and Metadata of WikiLeaks Supporter Reveal Far-Reaching State Power Writes Mohamed El Maazi for Sputnik
- Write to the Lord Chancellor to #FreeAssange
- Julian Assange Prison Conditions constitute torture and he must be released writes Niki Konstantinidis
- Publico (Spain): A deputy inspector from the National Police and TEDAX sold equipment to spy on #Assange in London to UC Global
- What are the figures for #Covid19 among Belmarsh prisoners? Writes Niki Konstantinidis
- In December 2011, Sweden pursued preventing Julian Assange from applying to ECHR to appeal his case. In June 2012 this is exactly what happened.
- The Guardian on #Assange: A sinner repenteth or something else?
- 17/12/2020 Deepa Driver speaks outside The Guardian defending Julian Assange
- RT @Anna21656358: David Davis had an adjournment debate on extradition arrangements with the US last night. He spoke about how dangerous th… 52 minutes ago
- RT @gavinjones10: I have been reading more about the Assange extradition case lately. As a Reuters reporter this story (from last June) is… 53 minutes ago
- RT @MElmaazi: Secret Warrants for 'All Emails' and Metadata of WikiLeaks Supporter Reveal Far-Reaching State Power My latest interview w/… 1 hour ago
- RT @DEAcampaign: ‘The judge got it wrong’ @DavidDavisMP says she misread the Extradition Treaty dailymaverick.co.za/article/2021-0… 1 hour ago
- RT @greekemmy: 1st legal analysis of Judge Baraitser's #Assange No Extradition Judgement makes it's apearance at @ukhumanrightsb by @SapanM… 3 hours ago