This event was originally planned for the 17th of October but was subsequently changed to the 14th of November as the questioning of Julian Assange was shifted to that date. Political Asylum, Arbitrary Detention. Julian Assange will remain in UK and … Continue reading
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
Join our email listDetails here.
- Write to your MP asking No US Extradition for Julian #Assange of #WikiLeaks
- Solidarity Vigil Call out: 07/10/18 Celebrating #WikiLeaks 12th Birthday (4/10/06) #Unity4JDay
- #Unity4JDay arrives in London – 2/09/2018 – Candles for Julian #Assange of #WikiLeaks
- Julian Assange 16/08/18 – Marking 6 Embassy Years under Political Asylum
- A week of solidarity action in defence of Julian Assange – July 2018
- Vigil Call Out for Julian #Assange 16th of August 2018 – Political Asylum is a right not a crime
- Celebrating Julian Assange’s 47th Birthday on the street where he lives.
- 19th of June 2018 Standing in solidarity with Julian #Assange of #WikiLeaks, #Unity4J
- RT @JulianAssange: President @MashiRafael: #Ecuador has already agreed to hand over @JulianAssange after a meeting with US Vice President… 6 minutes ago
- RT @wikileaks: Link to full document: democrats-foreignaffairs.house.gov/_cache/files/a… 17 hours ago
- So the Guardian continues to find #Assange’s silencing amusing - they’ve been fixated on his toilet for the best pa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- RT @couragefound: NEW: US Congressmembers write to Ecuadorian President Lenin Moreno calling journalist @JulianAssange a 'threat to global… 18 hours ago
- RT @BeeBeeHoneyBee: ‘There is unity in the oppression; there must be absolute unity in the response’ (@JulianAssange) Greetings from Red Sq… 1 day ago