This event was originally planned for the 17th of October but was subsequently changed to the 14th of November as the questioning of Julian Assange was shifted to that date. Political Asylum, Arbitrary Detention. Julian Assange will remain in UK and … Continue reading
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
Join our email listDetails here.
- A week of solidarity action in defence of Julian Assange – July 2018
- Vigil Call Out for Julian #Assange 16th of August 2018 – Political Asylum is a right not a crime
- Celebrating Julian Assange’s 47th Birthday on the street where he lives.
- 19th of June 2018 Standing in solidarity with Julian #Assange of #WikiLeaks, #Unity4J
- Vigil Call out: 3rd July 2018 – Julian Assange’s 47th Birthday
- Indefinite Detention of Julian #Assange – Open letter to the Australian government – Update
- John Pilger, James Cogan and others Speak at Free Julian #Assange Rally – Sydney Town Hall – 17th June 2018
- The Fight to Free Julian #Assange is a question of political principal – The James Cogan interview
- Don’t feed the trolls. 17 hours ago
- People from across Europe, US, Australia coming together tonight. Special mention to London’s Latin Americans who b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- 6 years today Ecuador formally granted the protection of Asylum to #WikiLeaks editor Julian #Assange. That protecti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @wendysone1: #Unity4J pscp.tv/w/bkW6rTFWR1F2… 1 day ago
- Noted the increased number of positive reactions from drivers-by and people on the street tonight. While the libera… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago