This event was originally planned for the 17th of October but was subsequently changed to the 14th of November as the questioning of Julian Assange was shifted to that date. Political Asylum, Arbitrary Detention. Julian Assange will remain in UK and … Continue reading
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- Publico (Spain): A deputy inspector from the National Police and TEDAX sold equipment to spy on #Assange in London to UC Global
- What are the figures for #Covid19 among Belmarsh prisoners? Writes Niki Konstantinidis
- In December 2011, Sweden pursued preventing Julian Assange from applying to ECHR to appeal his case. In June 2012 this is exactly what happened.
- The Guardian on #Assange: A sinner repenteth or something else?
- 17/12/2020 Deepa Driver speaks outside The Guardian defending Julian Assange
- Andy Muller Maghun’s CCC CIA Surveillance presentations in 2019 and 2020
- 20-30/12/2020 Political Protest effectively banned in the UK regions under Covid Tier 4
- The Long Term and High Security Prisons Group (LTHSPG) responses to the Assange concern letters
- #Assange #AssangeCase #WeAreAllAssange twitter.com/greekemmy/stat… 12 minutes ago
- Publico (Spain): A deputy inspector from the National Police and TEDAX sold equipment to spy on #Assange in London… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 36 minutes ago
- RT @DEAcampaign: Tweetstorm today #WaAreAllAssange 8pm GMT, 3pm EST, 9pm CET, 7am AEDT. Stop the political persecution of Julian Assange… 2 hours ago
- RT @PhillipAdams64: Today we submitted the largest ever petitioning of the International Criminal Court since its inception. The document… 3 hours ago
- RT @jlpassarelli: 22nd JANUARY 8pm GMT: Live screening of my film "The War on Journalism: The Case of #JulianAssange". Followed by a fa… 3 hours ago