The Fight to Free Julian #Assange is a question of political principal, listen to the James Cogan interview ahead of the Sydney rally on Sunday 17/06/2018 In the meanwhile, the solidarity with Julian Assange continues outside the Ecuadorian Embassy … Continue reading
Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
Join our email listDetails here.
- Vigil Call out: Solidarity with WikiLeaks Julian Assange Sunday 4/11/18 2pm
- Write to your MP asking No US Extradition for Julian #Assange of #WikiLeaks
- Solidarity Vigil Call out: 07/10/18 Celebrating #WikiLeaks 12th Birthday (4/10/06) #Unity4JDay
- #Unity4JDay arrives in London – 2/09/2018 – Candles for Julian #Assange of #WikiLeaks
- Julian Assange 16/08/18 – Marking 6 Embassy Years under Political Asylum
- A week of solidarity action in defence of Julian Assange – July 2018
- Vigil Call Out for Julian #Assange 16th of August 2018 – Political Asylum is a right not a crime
- Celebrating Julian Assange’s 47th Birthday on the street where he lives.
- RT @BeeBeeHoneyBee: Candles and music (and a rather large crowd) in front of the Ecuadorian Embassy this evening showing they #StandUpForAs… 45 minutes ago
- RT @greekemmy: Who are these people? NSA MI5- Hello there! We keep standing in solidarity with #WikiLeaks founder Julian #Assange kept in i… 2 hours ago
- RT @BellaMagnani: Chris Hedges: "#Assange is on his own. Each day is more difficult for him. This is by design. It is up to us to protest.… 13 hours ago
- RT @SEP_Australia: The Australian government is determined to see #Assange locked away for life, or even executed, because #WikiLeaks has e… 4 days ago
- RT @AssangeDefence: BREAKING from AFP: Ecuador's former president, Rafael Correa, who gave Assange asylum, has asked for asylum in Belgium,… 5 days ago