Follow us on Twitter@WISEUpAction twitter.com/WISEUpAction
- 27/7/2020 Julian Assange Administrative hearing at Westminster Magistrates Court.
- Constituents lobby more Members of Parliament in support of WikiLeak’s Julian #Assange
- 10th Anniversary of #WikiLeaks Afghan War Diary – The War Criminals Walk Free
- Documentary: No Extradition: Julian #Assange’s Father & The Struggle for His Son’s Freedom.
- 21/7/2020 A Day in Action in London in support of Julian #Assange, Photos and Videos from The Old Bailey, Downing Street, Foreign Commonwealth Office
- Write to your Member of Parliament urging them to sign Early Day Motion #719 – Template Letter
- Justice for Harry Dunn, Justice for Julian Assange – Solidarity with those trapped in injustice by the imbalance of the US/UK extradition Treaty
- Tuesday 21st July 8:15 am @FollowWestwood call to action for Julian Assange
- RT @seanonolennon: Excuse me @Twitter but why isn’t this in your news? @wikileaks google.com/amp/s/www.dail… 2 hours ago
- RT @couragefound: One-stop overview of USA vs Julian #Assange, with timelines, legal documents, factsheets, and links for how to learn more… 9 hours ago
- RT @Leipzig4A: Mahnwache in Leipzig!! Mittwoch 5.8, 16:00 - 18:00 Löwenbrunnen, vor dem Zeitgeschichtlichen Forum Mund-Nasen-Schutz | 1… 9 hours ago
- RT @DEAcampaign: "I call on UK prisons minister @RobertBuckland to take every step necessary to reverse restrictions that are preventing Ju… 10 hours ago
- RT @LeethalMe: in 2 minutes, see just how unjust the treatment of #Assange is. Nicely edited video - please RT #FreeAssange 1 day ago
Daily Archives: June 12, 2019
A formal request of extradition for Julian Assange has been filed to officials in the UK by the US Justice Department. According to the United States’ treaty with Britain on this matter, the application has to be submitted within 60 … Continue reading